New Idea ... looking for writers / bloggers

daking

12 pointer
Dec 29, 2004
I'm in. Rather than the technical end, I'd like to write about the heart,soul, traditions and lore of our sports

imthemedic

6 pointer
Oct 17, 2011
I would be very interested if you are seriously considering this. I have contributed to several national blogs and articles related to the emergency services field. As an avid outdoorsman this could be fun. Let me now if I can help in any way.

colvin

6 pointer
Sep 1, 2010
I do not really have a desire to write any articles at this time, but if you need editors to proof or clean up articles by others, I would be willing to help. I am a book review editor and have written some articles for Credo Magazine (a religious magazine). I am an adjunct professor of religious studies as well and have the unfortunate task of correcting scores of students' grammatical mistakes.

TripleGee

12 pointer
Sep 13, 2003
Somerset
Hey! I got some great stuff on techniques on how to scratch yoreself (where it feels the best) while in church or at the preacher's house without getting caught! Step by step instructions too!

TripleGee

12 pointer
Sep 13, 2003
Somerset
What the heck is a blog?

Being as I'm definitely one who's "in the know" on here, I'll take this one.

TrustMe, a "blog" is nothing more than a "Bigass LOG" that you fall off of while trying to cross the creek. Bigass LOGs come in many varieties and I'll cover the basics here and let others jump in with their experiences.

First, you got your "it didn't look that slick" Bigass LOG that your buddy tried to cross over the frozen creek first at your suggestion.

Second, you got your "Boone and Crockett" also known as the "it's just a damn tree!" Bigass LOG that you shot no less than five times because the root ball looked like a pending Non-Typical World Record soon as you could get some lead into it.

Thirdly, there's the "Hey Ya'll! Come look at this before I flush it" Bigass LOG which should need no explanation.

There's more but I'm gonna' wait and see what the pay scale is before I deevulge anymore.

TripleGee

12 pointer
Sep 13, 2003
Somerset
I do not really have a desire to write any articles at this time, but if you need editors to proof or clean up articles by others, I would be willing to help. I am a book review editor and have written some articles for Credo Magazine (a religious magazine). I am an adjunct professor of religious studies as well and have the unfortunate task of correcting scores of students' grammatical mistakes.

Calvin, I too am an "add-junk" professor, only of worthless knowledge in my case. Themair' students shur can make some stupid mistakes wiffin' they's grammer cain't they? You do rite purty and would likely provide a big ol' heap of smoove flowin' flowry wordings.

KHAdmin

8 pointer
Aug 17, 2012
We will be ready for your blogs very soon. Right now with the Deer Classic just getting over, Chad is still very busy. I would be safe and say within the next couple of weeks. If anyone needs anything, feel free to contact me. My status will soon be changed to Administrator.