New hitch cover

Discussion in 'Politics' started by chadwimc, Oct 27, 2021.

1. Feedman

Feedman Cyber-Hunter

May 28, 2003
    In the basement
  2. riverboss

riverboss 12 pointer

Jan 26, 2009
    northern ky
    Some Democrat is going to hit you in the rear end when they see that!

KYote-Krusher likes this.
  3. Redlined

Redlined 12 pointer

Sep 23, 2005
    In The Tree Next To Ya
    That's what caused all this, too many dems hitting each other in the rear.....

4. chadwimc

chadwimc 12 pointer

Oct 29, 2004
    Earth
    The lass in my avatar won't let me display the *REAL* biden bumper sticker. So I'm gonna put it on a magnet so I can take it off when she's lurking about...

bassvax likes this.
  5. Mountain Man4life

Mountain Man4life 6 pointer

Oct 5, 2020
    Hills
    All jokes aside they will key your truck if you go to a place like Lexington an so on. I had a cousin that worked in the coal mines for several years and he had a sticker “coal keeps the lights on” on the back of his truck window. He got keyed in Lexington. This is back when Ashley Judd was in the press against mountain top removal. Democrats have no respect for anything that don’t follow their beliefs

KYote-Krusher and riverboss like this.
  6. reivertom

reivertom 12 pointer

Dec 17, 2007
    Greenup Co.
    I like those type things, but I look at them as just asking for some psycho to do something to your truck. Personally, I don't have anything on my vehicles that the average Leftist, criminal, or even a "gung ho" rookie cop (when out of state) could deduct anything about what I am, or what might be in my vehicle. Nobody on the road needs to know I'm Conservative, a gun owner, a hunter, or a CDW carrier.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2021
    muddhunter likes this.
  7. bassvax

bassvax 8 pointer

Jul 25, 2007
    WKY
    Nice Taco Chad! I love mine. Can't wait to add another to my coffers...this time I'm gonna go "big"...liking the Limited model.
    Mine is the 2010 4-cyl, 5-speed manual, two-door. The 4-cyl sux...18mpg and no oomph on hills. Gonna step up the hp and get an automatic....someday apparently not now.

8. chadwimc

chadwimc 12 pointer

Oct 29, 2004
    Earth
    I dunno... People of Irish extraction like the one about my wife. Guys want to buy me a drink to complain about their Irish heritage wife. The women of Irish bloodlines want to buy me a drink, then kick my heine... Good thing I don't drink...