New gun shop

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by Winchester94, Feb 21, 2017.

1. Winchester94

Winchester94 6 pointer

Mar 21, 2016
    Has anyone checked out the new gun shop, near Walmart in London?

2. Smokin9mm

Smokin9mm 6 pointer

Dec 3, 2014
    Lexington
    I'm in London now for training for the next 3 weeks so Im gonna have to check it out. Is that the one with the indoor range? Guy I work with said they are charging $45/hr range fee?!? That true?

3. Winchester94

Winchester94 6 pointer

Mar 21, 2016
    Yes, it s the one with the indoor range. I don't know about the price of the range.

4. Smokin9mm

Smokin9mm 6 pointer

Dec 3, 2014
    Lexington
    Actually just got home from there about an hour ago. Got out of work early so I figured I'd check em out. All the staff I spoke to were VERY nice and helpful and I'm glad I stopped. They were packed. Was going there just to check out their range and some prices, but ended up walking out with an LCP II. Have been looking for one for awhile and can never find one in stock and they had one left at $269, the cheapest I've seen. Wasn't sure if my large hands were going to like the gun so they asked if I wanted to try out their rental before I bought. Uhhh yeah, ok. Put a few rounds down range and I was sold. Their range is state of the art and will allow any rim/center fire up to 50 BMG. Prices for the range aren't bad, $13 for half hour and $20 for full. I'm not a fan of indoor ranges but I gotta say theirs was one of the nicest I've seen. They also have a cafe with burgers etc so you can grab a bite to eat as well.
    Only downfall I saw was that they leave all the gun cases unlocked and they were so busy I feel I could have walked out of there with a gun if I wanted to. Hopefully that doesn't happen to them and they stay in business for quite some time. A+ for Center Target Firearms Indoor Range in London, KY.

richief likes this.