New gun mounted light

usmcvet06

6 pointer
Sep 20, 2006
Central KY
I was reading on the FoxPro forum and the guys recommended ordering a this red LED light from Singapore.... well I bit the bullet and bought it. It has a gun mount and is a red 600 lumen with a pressure switch. $34 shipped. I would never buy direct like that because of wanting to try to buy American but for $34 instead of $150 I figured I'd give it a shot. I tried to convince myself that half the sh*t I owns from another country anyways lol. Now its on a slow boat from Singapore...

usmcvet06

6 pointer
Sep 20, 2006
Central KY
Hope it helps. Just don't write anything in red that your trying to read with that light. My friend in the Marines plotted out his route in red pen ONCE before we rolled out red light came on and :eek-new: no writing! LMAO I still laugh about it today...

quackrstackr

Welcome to Fantasy Island
Staff member
Nov 19, 2003
The Island
Up to 39 day delivery. Ouch.

I've ordered a couple of things direct from overseas like that. You forgot you even ordered it by the time you get it. It's like Christmas when you open the mailbox. LOL

usmcvet06

6 pointer
Sep 20, 2006
Central KY
Up to 39 day delivery. Ouch.

I've ordered a couple of things direct from overseas like that. You forgot you even ordered it by the time you get it. It's like Christmas when you open the mailbox. LOL

My buddy was like hell season will be over by the time we get it. LOL The guys on there (claim) they got theirs in 12 days. I like Christmas in Arpil! LOL

Greenwilly

6 pointer
Feb 17, 2006
Shelby Co.
Re. Missing flashlight. My email was answered quickly and they sent another light out the same day. Good comunication with this overseas company. Have not tried the light out yet.

JR in KY

12 pointer
Jan 25, 2006
The Occupied South
Re. Missing flashlight. My email was answered quickly and they sent another light out the same day. Good comunication with this overseas company. Have not tried the light out yet.

I really hate to say it, but I have got better service from the Chinko foreign companies than stuff made and sold here...(Maybe I should say "Made There and Sold Here.")
Most of these packages come in "Registered" mail and requires a signature.

usmcvet06

6 pointer
Sep 20, 2006
Central KY
image.jpg image.jpg

It's not going on the rifle but it's what I had out at the time. Lol

JR in KY

12 pointer
Jan 25, 2006
The Occupied South
Well, of course it isn't going on the Rifle....That's Illegal.
But you aren't intending on Killing anything apparently.
The new Shotgun Night Hunting law is next to useless.

Greenwilly

6 pointer
Feb 17, 2006
Shelby Co.
I don't really like the clamp that came with the light, so here is what I did. The flashlight body is somewhere between 1" and 30mm, it won't fit in either size scope ring. So I took a small piece of plastic tubing (1" black irrigation tube), slit it open and wraped it around the light. Then used a 30mm scope ring to mount it to the accessory rail of my shot gun. So basically, the plastic tubing is a spacer to make the light fit snugly in the 30mm ring.

Here shows the tube, scope ring, and rail section (some might need that).
photo_zps0d9a7810.jpg

The same process used with my other red light. My shotgun has an accessory rail on the side.
photo_zps68dbb16d.jpg

Last edited:

Greenwilly

6 pointer
Feb 17, 2006
Shelby Co.
This light would also be great for coon hunters. I walked along a creek the other night and you could see the little devil's eyes from 100 yards away. Never knew there were so manny coons along that creek!

Latest posts