New Features Thread

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by pentail, Jun 22, 2016.

1. littlebear

littlebear 12 pointer

Aug 21, 2007
    the woods
    I'm having the pic problem also. What app did you get to resize pics?

2. wademup

wademup 12 pointer

Feb 5, 2004
    benton, ky, USA.
    It is just called " photo resizer" it has worked fine so far though this is the only site I've had to use it

3. JDMiller

JDMiller 12 pointer

Jun 12, 2005
    " Between the Rivers "
    The other day posting trail cam pics ... I just emailed and resized through my iPhone when you save images. Which is one way to do it... not the best but it will work in a pinch.

But I've finally give into app called Photo Resizer Lite which seems to be pretty simple as you can pull off your saved photos or camera.

However ... now I have the delimma of not being very savvy to this stuff....what is the max you can resize to and this site will accept??

Here's a screen shot of the choices.
    image.png

4. wademup

wademup 12 pointer

Feb 5, 2004
    benton, ky, USA.
    J.D I've been doing the smallest on my app. then just choosing full size on the site when it's asks. At least on my phone they seem to look about right on the site.

5. JDMiller

JDMiller 12 pointer

Jun 12, 2005
    " Between the Rivers "
    Thanks.... I'll do the same and go with the smallest.

6. bgkyarcher

bgkyarcher 12 pointer

Aug 23, 2011
    BG
    What about posting pics from a laptop? Every picture I try to upload is too big.

7. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

To me it is as bad or worse then the old way. I have the fastest speed internet I can get and the Ad's still load so slow I get a Kentucky hunting not responding message due to a long running script almost every time. I have to wait sometimes for several minutes or refresh to get it to scroll thru the board and post. Not so on any other board I visit just this one. Go to Tndeer.com and see how a message board should work.

8. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

I notice today when the page will not load the ad's try. The only one that loads is the trail camera one. I get a blink where they go then nothing until I refresh several times and get different ad's. Still get the not responding message when they don't load.

9. Did somebody mess with the way the page used to be automatically optimized for use with mobile phones, cause it went out of whack a couple days ago and still ain't right.

Brsutton86 likes this.
  10. littlebear

littlebear 12 pointer

Aug 21, 2007
    the woods
    I had same problem. Go under your profile , then preferences. It will show browsing preference change it under Style. Then you can select ky hunt mobile.

drakeshooter likes this.
  11. Thanks man, curious that it stopped automatically optimizing.

12. bird whisperer

bird whisperer 12 pointer

Aug 16, 2012
    Hog Town USA
    Has this ^^^ option been remover from the forum?

13. pentail

pentail Bacon Staff Member

Sep 25, 2002
    Savoring the smoke
    Nope, still down at the bottom

14. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    I keep defaulting to "portal". I just want it going straight to "forums". On a regular computer.