New Democratic Rumor-Biden to be replaced

nutcase

8 pointer
Sep 27, 2004
Murray, Ky
Well as most of you know I dont get into the political debates on here, but I thought you might get a kick out of the newest rumor coming from the Democratic party insiders.

Here it is: In early October VP Candidate Biden will find out he has an illness that will require him to drop out of the upcoming race. Obama will chose Hillary Clinton as his new VP running mate.

I know this is way out in left field, but I just wanted to post it for everyone to see. It is crazy to see what some people will think of to get their party into office and even more crazy if it happens.

GSP

14 Pointer
Staff member
Dec 12, 2001
Montrose
Well as most of you know I dont get into the political debates on here, but I thought you might get a kick out of the newest rumor coming from the Democratic party insiders.

Here it is: In early October VP Candidate Biden will find out he has an illness that will require him to drop out of the upcoming race. Obama will chose Hillary Clinton as his new VP running mate.

I know this is way out in left field, but I just wanted to post it for everyone to see. It is crazy to see what some people will think of to get their party into office and even more crazy if it happens.

I searched this, seems to be plenty of talk out there.

GOOGLE: hillary clinton replaces Biden

Bronco90

6 pointer
Sep 30, 2004
Butler Co. Ky, USA.
I was thinking the same thing last week when B. Hussein Obama had a "quiet" lunch with "Slick Willy" Clinton, and Biden was quoted saying that Hillary might have been a better choice for VP.

raktrakr

Cyber-Hunter
Jan 20, 2002
central ky
If true, they're only doing it because they're out of options. They've searched and searched to get the dirt on Gov. Palin to boost their own ratings and there is none.

bandchaser

6 pointer
Mar 18, 2008
where the ducks wanna be!
This is what sent to me.

Latest Rumor.........possible ???

Subject: JOE BIDEN WILL BE KICKED OUT

The 'DIMS' know they're in big trouble since Sarah Palin and I've heard, from other sources, this is what they are planning to do about it. J.M.

...from excellent sources within the DNC:
On or about October 5th, Biden will excuse himself from the ticket, citing health problems, and he will be replaced by Hillary. This is timed to occur after the VP debate on 10/2.

I have already seen a few short blurbs about this - the 'health problem' cited in those articles was aneurysm. probably many of you have heard the same rumblings. However, at this point, with this inside info from the DNC, it looks like this Obama strategy will be a go. Therefore, it seems that the best strategy is to get out in front of this obama maneuver, spell it out in detail, and thereby expose it for the grand manipulation that it is.

So, let's start mixing this one up and cut the obamites off at the pass - send this info out to as many people as you can - post about it on websites and blogs - etc etc

Wildcat

12 pointer
Jan 7, 2002
Ledbetter, Ky.
It will not happen.

Hillary wants to run again and if Obama wins with her as VP she will not run against him in 1012 so that would push her 8 more years down the road before she can.

If Biden has a health problem that keeps him from the job as VP but is healthy enough to keep his job as a US Senator what does that tell you????

turkeytalker

Banned
Nov 3, 2004
Pretty sure there is a thread floating around somewhere that i stated Biden would get sick and drop out.

It will happen because Obama and obamaites are soiling their nests:D:cool:.

Willie

12 pointer
May 10, 2003
Obama on Biden's Initial Opposition to AIG Bailout: "Joe Should Have Waited -until we got the poll numbers in before speaking out."

mossyhorns

Cyber-Hunter
Dec 10, 2001
Murray, Kentucky, USA.
Hope it doesn't happen. Never seen any outfit that hillary would look hot in. Dress her up like Palin and she'd scare a hungry dawg off a gut wagon. I like biden -- especially the way he keeps stepping on his Oscar-Meyer. :rolleyes:

deadaim

12 pointer
Dec 12, 2001
Booger Hollar
No need to get rid of Biden the polls have Hussen up by 9 points........for some reason undecided voters think more taxes will be good for the economy.........

cstraiton

6 pointer
Aug 26, 2008
The poll that has Obama up by 10 points was predominately African American democrats that were polled. Polls can be made to say whatever they want them to.

Latest posts