New Archery shop coming to Simpsonville, KY - Flea Market building I64

Discussion in 'Archery Equipment' started by redlickranch, Feb 9, 2021.

1. redlickranch

redlickranch 8 pointer

Dec 11, 2007
    Bullitt County
    Since Kings Archery went under and Bent Arrow talking about retiring this is good news for us. I was in there the other day and they mentioned that they will stock and fix gear kids use for NASP shoots. Sounds like they may be open in about a month with a good sized indoor range and a section just for NASP kids to practice.

This is right off I64 at the Simpsonville Flea Market.

[​IMG]

2. muddhunter

muddhunter 12 pointer

Oct 18, 2005
    louisville
    are they selling more than archery gear?

3. redlickranch

redlickranch 8 pointer

Dec 11, 2007
    Bullitt County
    They are a Gun Shop already with two locations in Louisville area. One is at the Flea Market which has a bunch of guns and ammo in stock. The other is inside with an indoor shooting range. They are taking over some of the empty flea market to add in the Archery stuff. I thought the mgr said it was around 20,000 square foot expansion. Really nice folks and about the only ones that carry AR parts / springs etc.

EDIT.....

SIMPSONVILLE LOCATION ONLY [​IMG]
    We’re making our way through some major construction projects, please be patient with us. Our Simpsonville location will be curbside service and appointment only. Message us or call at (502) 321-7341 and be sure to use the side door for access.
    Our Louisville location is operating under normal conditions.
    We can’t wait to show you all the new upgrades! [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 11, 2021
    muddhunter likes this.
  4. muddhunter

muddhunter 12 pointer

Oct 18, 2005
    louisville
    That’s great. Thanks for sharing the info.

5. redlickranch

redlickranch 8 pointer

Dec 11, 2007
    Bullitt County
    If you are on FB check out the video of the large US Flag at OPS supply falling due to ice and hitting power lines. It's on OPS supply FB page.

"Sad day at Ops Supply. Our American flag halyard snapped under all the pressure and fell to the ground with a bang. The core of this line is stainless steel and is one of the strongest lines we could find. We will be buying a new one ASAP. This flag is flying on donations and we already have enough money to buy a new one. We just hoped it would last until July. [​IMG]"

6. redlickranch

redlickranch 8 pointer

Dec 11, 2007
    Bullitt County
    Stopped in today. They are going to carry multiple bow lines (Mathews) and crossbows. They are still working on the indoor bow range, but it will be a really nice set up. They are in Simpsonville at the Flea Market right off I64 near the outlet malls. They also got in a nice shipment of handguns. I was checking out the Springfield 1911 and a few M1 Garands they have on the sales floor.

*** Pulled from their site ***
    OPS Supply is expanding into a whole new world. Archery has long been something we have wanted to offer at Ops Supply. Now that dream becomes reality on March 27th, 2021. Hope to see you there.

Ops Supply’s Pro Archery Shop is going to kick off a Grand Opening on March 27th. Save the date and be here to meet lots of Pro Archery Competitors and hunters from around the country. We are going to be giving away lots of prizes and you don’t want to miss out. Meet Chris Pennington, newest Ops Supply Team member and Archery Department Manager.