Need tracking dog Casey county

Discussion in 'Deer Hunting' started by mallardkiller, Oct 30, 2016.

1. mallardkiller

mallardkiller 8 pointer

Dec 27, 2008
    KY
    What would of mr. right of done.....I done all i could of i looked for over 11 hours for the deer just to thick plus i did hit him in liver....I did tag a stinking rotting deer...I owed it to the deer....What you wouldnt of tagged him....I just wanted to recover him.....Sorry to everyone if I did the wrong thing....I guess i should of been dead beat cut horns off and kept my buck tag i guess

2. mallardkiller

mallardkiller 8 pointer

Dec 27, 2008
    KY
    This guy i guess has never lost a deer...He is up there with my LORD and savior ..."PERFECT"................NOT....Only he is...

3. jshepherd

jshepherd 6 pointer

Nov 3, 2015
    Breathitt
    Mr. Right would have done the same thing you done. Sure the meat didn't go in the freezer but it wasn't wasted by no means, just like when deer die of old age the meat isn't wasted then either cause other animals feed off of it. I'm sure if you had the choice you would have loved to have had the meat or you wouldn't have searched as long as you did for it. Don't get discouraged by what other people say cause if they love hunting and have an ounce of sportsmanship in them they will search like you did to find what they killed and do the right thing by tagging it. I said congratulations once before and I will say it again, you stuck it out and tagged a deer you killed. Now if you shot it, found blood and looked for 30 minutes then throw your hands up in the air and say "oh well, guess I didn't kill it," then you have no business in the woods.