Need To Listen To This Guy, And Decide For Yourself!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by davers, Aug 7, 2021.

1. perrymax

perrymax 10 pointer

Jun 6, 2002
    Bullitt Co, Ky.
    Dont know what is really going on but it ain't natural or normal. 99.9% recovery viruses dont require mass experimental injections by any normal thinking.
    61% of population believing an election was fraudulent doesn't go over well in normal America!
    Blatant marxism forced on Americans scared of being called racist and homophobes cant keep working!

00noturkey and davers like this.
  2. Carl

Carl 12 pointer

Dec 1, 2003
    Western Kentucky
    It's time.:D:D

yote hunter, riverboss and Meatstick like this.
  3. Feedman

Feedman Cyber-Hunter

May 28, 2003
    In the basement
    Something is not right

barney likes this.
  4. rockhousehunter

rockhousehunter 10 pointer

Oct 18, 2013
    West Liberty, Ky
    barney likes this.
  5. Redlined

Redlined 12 pointer

Sep 23, 2005
    In The Tree Next To Ya
    As a precursor, I didn't get jabbed and they can GGF before I will; but as far right wing as I am..... I gotta admit: I read the article and that guy is as bat shit crazy as they come. I'm over all of this. Ready for the actual gunplay where we sort it all out.

I'm as American as can be, and proudly patriotic. I am natiously ill of the back and forth shit. WE ARE ALL AMERICANS!!! Either we fly together or we die together. Chinese, Russians, illegals, it no longer matters. Everybody needs to get their shit together. I'm tired of the stupidity and ready to start righting the wrongs. Lead, follow or get the F outta the way. To many good men have shed their blood to give up our nation to limp wristed pansies. Enough talk, at this point I would rather die fighting than facing any more what ifs......

muddhunter, Nock, Carl and 1 other person like this.
  6. 00noturkey

00noturkey 12 pointer

Oct 31, 2011
    High Grove
    yep! explains the jan 6th episode, planned by nancy an the gang.. an invite, to a trap..
    i dont know why, i dont think of this as a riot, ^^^^^, but think what was going on in certain city's, run by the -party, are riots in my mind..,
    perhaps it was the invitation at the white house, an the real, cause of the deaths. the comparison, aint quite the same... i still think the unarmed lady, was murdered, an not the only one..
    we will never get to the answer, forces that be, but will know it in our hearts..
    most definitely a time of prayer. forgive my humor, but i got too.. an help this nation. ..

Last edited: Aug 8, 2021
    Carl and barney like this.
  7. Dreamhunter

Dreamhunter 8 pointer

Sep 29, 2013
    Amen redlined I have thought about the young men that has laid on forien soil and bleed out for our freedoms that they will never have makes me so mad really mad this county owes it to them to stop what’s happening in the country it cuts my soul to think about all of the young men that give there life for me my family so this can’t go on much longer enough is enough god bless the USA.

barney, Redlined and Carl like this.
  8. 120+

120+ 12 pointer

barney likes this.
  9. 120+

120+ 12 pointer

10. perrymax

perrymax 10 pointer

Jun 6, 2002
    Bullitt Co, Ky.
    We have a net thrown over all of us

davers likes this.