Need Prayers

Discussion in 'Deer Hunting' started by Grago, Oct 24, 2019.

1. Thomas Heck

Thomas Heck 6 pointer

Mar 11, 2013
    Praying that the Lord touch you with his healing hand.

2. Grago

Grago 8 pointer

Dec 13, 2016
    Thank yall for the prayers i bout give up on these drs said my stomach was inflamed which i knew that same as before said i did have some erosion and biopsy some places told me to keep taking same medicine i told him yeah thats working good been to er 4 or 5 times for pain 2nd biopsy nothing for pain apparently dope heads were od a lot on them so they are hesitant about giving anything girl at er said yesterday they have a lot of people with nothing wrong with them come in trying to get pain pills things have sure gotten crazy anymore they are way more concerned in how your going to pay than helping you i go to my regular dr monday morning to take these results if he cant do anymore dont see how i can make it have eaten one boiled egg in a week thank yall again for the prayers

3. kriggs

kriggs 6 pointer

Jan 23, 2016
    Sending prayers your way. Hope you get some relief soon. My daughter works for a large insurance company and gets calls all day from "customers" trying to talk them into giving more pain medication. They have policy in place to block most of it but its out of control. Someone like you needs help and can't get it. Sad position we're in right now.

4. Brody

Brody 6 pointer

Apr 7, 2019
    No place like home
  5. mallardkiller

mallardkiller 8 pointer

Dec 27, 2008
    KY
    Brother get you something for pain...i told dr that i need it for a foot operation...he said he couldn't cause of all the pill heads...i said well guess i have no choice but buy me a big 8 ball of coke....im not hurting....