need info on ballard

BIGA

Fawn
Dec 7, 2007
What he said.

They normally don't walk up to the blind and surrender. :D

Not every blind on the place is a barrel melter and the birds will move around as pressure and food dictate. There's no such thing as a sure thing anywhere but they have come a long way in making for some good duck hunting.

If I knew where you were coming from I could give you a little bit better idea of what to expect vs your home turf.
We will be come from ohio county. 30 miles south owensboro.

quackrstackr

Welcome to Fantasy Island
Staff member
Nov 19, 2003
The Island
We will be come from ohio county. 30 miles south owensboro.

You will see a whole lot more birds than you are probably used to. Killing them is another story.

They really have come a long way in setting the place up to kill ducks over years past.

13space82

6 pointer
Feb 5, 2008
Paducah, Ky
last season in ballard, limit by 830. it was the last 2 weeks of season too.
sig.jpg

BIGA

Fawn
Dec 7, 2007
You will see a whole lot more birds than you are probably used to. Killing them is another story.

They really have come a long way in setting the place up to kill ducks over years past.
It has been year since I been thare long enuff I need a map. but it was a joke then. and we had a lot of birds.

unowho89

Fawn
Feb 25, 2008
Its all luck in your blind draw. Last year we killed 13 on our first day then the next we got skunked.

Labrador

8 pointer
Dec 14, 2001
KY
I was there mid-Jan Thu/Fri and the following Thu/Fri this past season. 4-man limit of ducks day one; zero day two; zero day one of the following week; zero day two.

It's a [email protected]

$15 per hunter; 4 to a blind; hip or chest waders recommended; whatever decoys you want to carry in/out; 25 rounds of ammo per hunter max; must be off the area by 2 p.m. CST.

Latest posts