NEED EXPERIENCED COYOTE HUNTERS

Discussion in 'Varmint Hunting' started by Jblack, Sep 4, 2003.

1. Injun 22-250

Injun 22-250 Fawn

Oct 5, 2003
    Philpot, Ky., USA.
    Ditto on the above post. Just wish I lived closer!

2. kyhuntsman

kyhuntsman 6 pointer

Nov 26, 2002
    If you are still looking for help thinning out your coyotes I might be able to help you out. I can get my brother and another guy (conservation officer) to help out.

Email me at kyhuntsman
    atyahoo
    dotcom.

Matt

3. danyllel

danyllel Fawn

Oct 10, 2003
    Sonora, Ky., USA.
    I've been calling, and killing coyotes for over thirteen years, I'd be more than happy to come and thin some of your coyote population. I live in Sonora,Kentucky. You can E-mail me at danyllel@aol.com

4. Hammer

Hammer 12 pointer

Sep 2, 2002
    Bowling Green, Ky.
    what's the update here? Have u killed any coyotes off your property?

5. coyotecaller

coyotecaller 6 pointer

Nov 3, 2003
    calhoun, ky.
    jblack, if your still in need of help i may be able to do something after the first of the year. where are you at.

6. Jblack

Jblack 8 pointer

Sep 3, 2003
    Somerset, Ky., USA.
    i live in somerset but the farm is in mt. victory its about halfway between london and somerset

just gotta have patience

7. coyotecaller

coyotecaller 6 pointer

Nov 3, 2003
    calhoun, ky.
    jblack, ill get back to you after duck season closes and see what we can workout

8. Jblack

Jblack 8 pointer

Sep 3, 2003
    Somerset, Ky., USA.
    COYOTECALLER, dont forget we gotta do something about them yotes Dannylel and I went but nothing came in close enough I dont know when duck season closes but give me a yell and anyone else who wants to try just in case I have for got to get back with anyone just drop me an e-mail you can drop me a line at
    Jamesblackhunter@wmconnect.com

just bein out there is enuff

9. woodscreeper

woodscreeper Fawn

Dec 18, 2003
    Lincoln, ky, USA.
    I'll bite on that offer. I use mouth calls. I'm no expert by far, but have called 1 coyote in and a bunch of foxes.

10. woodscreeper

woodscreeper Fawn

Dec 18, 2003
    Lincoln, ky, USA.
    Jblack, I live about 10 mi, if that as the crow flies from where your farm is. Email me.

11. Jblack

Jblack 8 pointer

Sep 3, 2003
    Somerset, Ky., USA.
    woodscreeper, how about after january 1st this coming weekend will be kids free hunting and I gotta take my daughter hunting but anytime after the free kids weekend and just let me know what time you prefer to go (mornings or evenings) or mid-day.

12. woodscreeper

woodscreeper Fawn

Dec 18, 2003
    Lincoln, ky, USA.
    Jblack, sounds good to me. I sent you an email w/ my #. About anytime is good for me.

13. Jblack

Jblack 8 pointer

Sep 3, 2003
    Somerset, Ky., USA.
    there back, last week my b-in-law had about 15 in his backyard, during the daytime, they just keep gettin bolder, but then again they have only been called one time and that was by another guy on this forum and we had no luck whatsoever

14. Jblack

Jblack 8 pointer

Sep 3, 2003
    Somerset, Ky., USA.
    oh yea, the yotes neutered my nephews boxer, and it died 2 weeks later

15. CTWJZ

CTWJZ Fawn

Sep 18, 2003
    Somerset, KY, USA.
    James,
    I am stacked up for the next couple of weeks getting ready for the Outdoor Expo down at First Baptist. I saw were you are going to be at the expo so look me up there and we can talk about your problem. I grew up in Missouri and have spent many hours thinning out yotes. It's really not a problem, it's an opportunity to have a lot of fun. For you, not the coyotes!

Joel Zimmer

"Keep the wind in your face"