NEED EXPERIENCED COYOTE HUNTERS

Discussion in 'Varmint Hunting' started by Jblack, Sep 4, 2003.

1. Jblack

Jblack 8 pointer

Sep 3, 2003
    Somerset, Ky., USA.
    HELLO ALL I NEED SOMEONE TO HELP ME RID ABOUT ONE THOUSAND ACRES OF SOME COYOTES AT THIS TIME I HAVE A DEAD COW FOR BAIT WE KEEP BURYING THEY KEEP DIGGING SO ANYONE UP FOR A LITTLE YOTE CALLIN AROUND SOMERSET JUST DROP ME A LINE WE WILL TRY TO GET TOGETHER I AM READY ABOUT ANYTIME AND THE ONE THOUSAND ACRES IS MOSTLY PRIVATE LAND BUT I CAN GET YOU IN AS LONG AS YOU ARE WITH ME ANYWAY THANKS FOR LISTENING

with a bow in my hands and my daughter by my side

2. GSP

GSP 14 Pointer Staff Member

Dec 12, 2001
    Montrose
    jblack, wished I was closer to you. Glad to see this kind
    of help wanted out there though. Good luck on the yotes.
    There is a guy that posts on here, "Yotekiller", I think he is down your way. Have not seen him on in a couple months, e-mail him.

3. polcat

polcat 6 pointer

Aug 5, 2003
    corbin, ky, USA.
    jblack i have a caller and a 22.250..i havent had a chance to use it ..but im wiling to try....i live in corbin.....

4. Turtleky

Turtleky 10 pointer

I live in Russell Springs, work in Somerset. I have never Coyote hunted but I'm very interested. This is something I want to try. email me turtle@duo-county.com

5. Feedman

Feedman Cyber-Hunter

May 28, 2003
    In the basement
    Jblack,
    I live in Somerset and would like to meet you and help you get rid of those coyotes. E-mail me.

You miss 100% of the shots that you don't take. Wayne Gretzye

6. Feedman

Feedman Cyber-Hunter

May 28, 2003
    In the basement
    Jblack,
    Got your message. I will e-mail you. My brother will be bringing his caller to me on Sept. 20th.

You miss 100% of the shots that you don't take. Wayne Gretzye

7. Lonn

Lonn Fawn

Mar 9, 2003
    Elizabethtown, KY, USA.
    Keep us all posted on the success rate, I may need to hear some of your coyote thinning strategies![8D]

8. GSP

GSP 14 Pointer Staff Member

Dec 12, 2001
    Montrose
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Jblack</i>
    <br />lonn as soon as i get someone who knows what their doin on the farm hopefully sept. 20 i will let yall know

happiness is; with a bow in my hands and my daughter by my side
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Good luck to you guys. The whipping about yotes is, you may get someone on your farm that truly knows what he's doing, but yotes changes the rules everyday.
    I hope y'all nail a bunch of them.

9. george

george Fawn

Sep 23, 2003
    mt.vernon, ky, USA.
    when where what day? i've been hunting yotes for years and have a few buddys around somerset that would love to help ya out...george mt.vernon ky

10. george

george Fawn

Sep 23, 2003
    mt.vernon, ky, USA.
    james my daughter shoot's with me some shes 16 dose your girl shoot to??...george

11. Feedman

Feedman Cyber-Hunter

May 28, 2003
    In the basement
    JBlack,
    Sorry that I am late getting back to you. I missplaced your e-mail address. I am going to be out of town until Friday.

Bill

You might be a Redneck if you refer to Unleaded as a deer you haven't shot yet.

12. george

george Fawn

Sep 23, 2003
    mt.vernon, ky, USA.
    JB ..this cool air will make them yotes stur ya better get out there where that dead cow is of the morn'n and just watch for them

13. george

george Fawn

Sep 23, 2003
    mt.vernon, ky, USA.
    we got'a thin them yotes out for ya soon!i'll try your e-mail again

14. flathead

flathead Fawn

Sep 14, 2003
    radcliff, ky.
    i hunt yotes in meade,grayson,and harden co's.try a rabbit decoy and electronic caller start with a 5 min call,if you don't spot any move to another spot. keep this up and try to stay down wind and conceal
    your self as much as possible. i use a gilly suit and lots of cover
    scent.i shoot a 220swift with a bull barrel.another trick is to find
    there den and put a stand down wind it will usually be in thicket
    or a headge row next to a field. good luck!!!!
    flathead

15. corey1

corey1 Fawn

Oct 3, 2003
    cleaton, ky, USA.
    Hey guys keep us all posted on the yote situation, sounds like it could turn into one heck of a hunting story.

corey gregory