Need a place to duck hunt for wood ducks near florence ky

macmain07

Fawn
Sep 6, 2016
I am new to nky and love duck hunting but not having luck finding a place to kill some teal and wood ducks

B.M. Barrelcooker

12 pointer
Jan 12, 2006
Aintry,Ky
lincoln-city-panhandler-sign-07252016.jpg
I am new to nky and love duck hunting but not having luck finding a place to kill some teal and wood ducks
Man, I wish you were closer. It's hard to find folks that love to duck hunt and need a spot.

macmain07

Fawn
Sep 6, 2016
I can already see how helpful this is going to be. I don't want to go with anyone I just needed to know some public land where I can find some ducks. I can handle the rest from there

TugboatT

Fawn
Sep 7, 2016
Damn tuff crowd on here. Seen your post on Facebook and decided to see if there was help on here. Looks like there isn't.

littleboots

6 pointer
Sep 24, 2008
Let see my nephew spent two days constructing boxes, we spent a day putting them up, worked two days planting, spent probably ten working on water control most in 90 degree weather want to know where the ducks are HERE

EdLongshanks

12 pointer
Nov 16, 2013
Northern Kentucky
Can I borrow someone's dog? It be great if you could lend me some waders and a set of decoys. I think I have cammo covered. If you could throw in a box of ammo as well...it would be much appreciated. Oh, I'll need someone to teach me how to duck hunt as well. I've never been. Serious replies can PM me. Thanks guys.

Latest posts