NBC News Promotes Convenience of Getting a Microchip in Your Hand

Discussion in 'Politics' started by EC, Oct 18, 2019.

1. ojibwa62

ojibwa62 12 pointer

Jul 1, 2018
    NOTW
    I will pass on the mark of the beast thank you ..
    But remember by not taking it you will be taking on great hardship..

"He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.” Revelation 13:16,17

Nope, I'm still good none for me thanks..

Last edited: Oct 21, 2019
  2. wv67

wv67 10 pointer

Dec 19, 2017
    Southern wva
    None for me either , it’s another way of total control and dominance they want our freedom and our rights they will have a useless dead body for fertilizer first

3. ojibwa62

ojibwa62 12 pointer

Jul 1, 2018
    NOTW
    I think this is also part of the reason they make it next to impossible to live totally off the grid, they have to be able to control you..

drakeshooter likes this.
  4. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    Be sure to review "ID2020", part of the REAL ID Act. You won't be able to buy, sell or travel without one. And enjoy your mandatory vaccinations. They will be requiring this, as a beta test for the walking dead here, for the homeless. They're already doing this in 3rd world shitholes...to make them safe, of course.

Update:

ID2020 Alliance launches digital ID program with Government of Bangladesh and Gavi, announces new partners at annual summit
    Sep 19, 2019, 13:30 ET

Snippet:
    Since last year's summit, the ID2020 Alliance has welcomed several new Alliance partners, including the City of Austin, UC Berkeley's CITRIS Policy Lab and Care USA.

ID2020 is collaborating with the City of Austin on MyPass, a blockchain-enabled digital identity platform for people experiencing homelessness, along with the Austin Blockchain Collective, Dell Medical School and the National Innovation Service. The MyPass project is funded by a grant from the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation. "We're building with β€” not for β€” people living the experience of homelessness and the service providers who engage with them," said City of Austin Chief Innovation Officer Kerry O'Connor. "We're working to empower people to own their own data, and be the single source of their own truth to share as they see fit."
    https://www.prnewswire.com/news-rel...-new-partners-at-annual-summit-300921926.html

Empowers?? What BS! These people are playing us as fools!

Last edited: Oct 23, 2019