Navy SEALs on trial...

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by killinmammals, Nov 24, 2009.

1. mrdux

mrdux Guest

One behind the ear would have done everybody a favor.

I wonder how long these trained killers are going to stand for this PC crap before they start taking matters into their own hands? If these guys are found guilty of ANY crime for such as this, it should stir up a hornet's nest in our military and among the Patriots of this once great country.

2. mgpatty

mgpatty 10 pointer

Nov 15, 2007
    Floyd County
    Well, at least they didn't taser him!!!:p

If you think this bad, wait until Obama and his Justice league bring the Gitmo prisoners to NYC to stand trail. The entire US military will be the ones on trial instead of those who admitted to the murder of US citizens. I wonder how many of them were read the Miranda warning before they were question? Change You Can Believe In, yea right...:rolleyes:

3. They will have the opportunity to be judged by a military jury of their peers. That's as fair as it gets. It sux and it looks like from the article that their commanding officer wanted to handle it through non-judicial punishment, which is where the old man (CO) generally just slaps you on the wrist. It looks like these fellas feel like they are innocent and want a jury of their fellow enlisted men to decide their guilt or innocence. I guess they figured the old man had already made his mind up.

4. WETWADERS

WETWADERS 6 pointer

Nov 21, 2006
    W of Ashland, E of Murray
    A "bloody lip" - IN A WAR????? What ever happened to, you know, SHOOTING the enemy?! Thanks have to go out to the Vietnam era hippie liberals for 1)putting us at risk, and 2)making our volunteer soldiers have to put up with this crap:mad: And to that same group - keep it up, because you are so close to creating the perfect conservatism storm;)

5. raktrakr

raktrakr Cyber-Hunter

Jan 20, 2002
    central ky
    The way I see it, some of our military may start to weigh thier optons, detain thier target,face criminal charges and the enemy walks, or kill the SOB and face criminal charges anyway

6. No...double tap, don't you learn anything:D
    OR...double tap in the back of the head and leave for the buzzards in the sand...or whatever critters eat rotten things..

7. WildmanWilson

WildmanWilson 12 pointer

Dec 26, 2004
    Western Ky.
    Our limp wristed politicians are too worried what the world thinks about us. They want us to not hurt anyones feeling much less bring someone harm. It's no way to keep a country safe.

8. Lost_in_the_woods

Lost_in_the_woods 6 pointer

Nov 15, 2008
    graves county
    I heard this today and my feelings were anger....question is once our boys get tired of going to trial everytime a terrorist cries will they just tell our leaders to go catch em thierselves

9. Ky'sFinest

Ky'sFinest 10 pointer

I hear people talkin' bad,
    About the way we have to live here in this country,
    Harpin' on the wars we fight,
    An' gripin' 'bout the way things oughta be.
    An' I don't mind 'em switchin' sides,
    An' standin' up for things they believe in.
    When they're runnin' down my country, man,
    They're walkin' on the fightin' side of me.
    Yeah, walkin' on the fightin' side of me.
    Runnin' down the way of life,
    Our fightin' men have fought and died to keep.
    If you don't love it, leave it:
    Let this song I'm singin' be a warnin'.
    If you're runnin' down my country, man,
    You're walkin' on the fightin' side of me.

I read about some squirrely guy,
    Who claims, he just don't believe in fightin'.
    An' I wonder just how long,
    The rest of us can count on bein' free.
    They love our milk an' honey,
    But they preach about some other way of livin'.
    When they're runnin' down my country, hoss,
    They're walkin' on the fightin' side of me.

Yeah, walkin' on the fightin' side of me.
    Runnin' down the way of life,
    Our fightin' men have fought and died to keep.
    If you don't love it, leave it:
    Let this song I'm singin' be a warnin'.
    If you're runnin' down my country, man,
    You're walkin' on the fightin' side of me.

MERLE HAGGARD

10. Art

Art 12 pointer

Nov 27, 2004
    Lexington, KY
    I don't know what I hate more. Country music or Military personnel getting indicted for doing their job well.

11. patiodaddy

patiodaddy 10 pointer

I am as angry as I can be over this, how PC are we going to get in this country before the pendelum swings the other way? I definetly would begin to go along with a "take no prisoners" attitude if I were over there. But this has become the norm for our Military since WW2. Politicians have always stepped in before we achieve our complete military goals and undermined the fight. Now I know some of you are going to say "what do the politicians have to do with this since it is coming under the USCMJ (United States Code of Military Justice) ?" This is where I feel the Politicians are pressuring those in the Military with all this PC bull crap. I don't know how we can stop it but I am proud of these SEALs saying enough is enough and standing up to this foolishness.

12. rakatak

rakatak 6 pointer

Oct 17, 2005
    London,Ky
    Because of our pussy foot government, America is the laughing stock of the world. These Seals should've greased this towel head then he wouldn't have been able to complain against them. Send boys to fight a war then put all these stipulations on them. What a joke. If your not going to let them do their job and do it right then get them the hell out of there.

13. Regulator623

Regulator623 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2006
    Eastern Kentucky
    This guy caused the death and mutilation of four americans and our current leadership is fretting over a busted lip, something is wrong with this picture. One thing about it, the people of America are getting a close up view of the morons running our country right now.