Nashville

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by Mainbeam, Feb 10, 2020.

1. SmokeShow

SmokeShow 10 pointer

Nov 11, 2013
    Isn't there flooding going on down there right now by the Opryland hotel area? And more rain coming?

Luke's bar looks fun. There's definitely no shortage of places to go and see. I can't think of the name of the almost "world famous" place outside of town to go eat. It's out in Henderson(ville?). Kind of like a Cracker Barrel type of food. But it's out of town where a lot of the stars actually live and it's not a bit uncommon to see some in there every time you go. There's also bus tours that take you around and show you were all (a lot) of the stars or famous people call home. I think that's neat, some think it's stupid.

2. Mainbeam

Mainbeam 12 pointer

Jul 7, 2012
    Bahahahahah....... no worries there mate!

3. Meatstick

Meatstick 12 pointer

Oct 25, 2013
    Washington County
    I'd go anywhere else, honestly. I have business meetings there fairly often. May be 20 people in the meeting, at least half are late due to traffic, every single time

4. I’d rather take somebody to Patty’s in Grand Rivers in the Land Between the Lakes area than Nashville. Reservations are a must.

http://www.pattis1880s.com/

OLE RASPY likes this.
  5. east_ky_hunter

east_ky_hunter 8 pointer

Aug 29, 2010
    East Ky
    I will say this... Broadway is hella more fun single.

If James Carothers is at George Jones any while you're there, check his music out. Long way back to Hank and new country singers are some of the better newish songs.

Still wonder why it's the bachelorette capital of the world.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2020
  6. bondhu

bondhu 12 pointer

Jul 3, 2015
    Battle Run
    all good places to try out. But when we go to Nashville it’s for the atmosphere. The drinking, music & people. Hit whiskey bent and hell bound, Cadillac Ranch , the karaoke 2 doors down on and on hit them all. We stay at the hotel by Dujuve above Bridgestone arena. Black dude in the white van will drop you off downtown, get his business card he will pick you up at anytime even 7 am. The best Joe’s Crab Shack is found downtown.

7. Munson

Munson 12 pointer

Dec 24, 2011
    Natural Bridge
    I agree with the being single would be waay more fun. I'd be in line to get drinks and the bartender would be like these are paid for by the lady(s) over there. I look over and they're a solid 10 when I'm with psychopath 7 lol. I said fml more than once to myself over that weekend:rolleyes:

Meatstick and JR in KY like this.
  8. ptbrauch

ptbrauch 12 pointer

Nov 10, 2004
    The OC
    Just FYI, the NRA Convention is there this year in April.