Nancy couldn’t get it,so he must be acquitted!

RLWEBB

12 pointer
Nov 30, 2005
Staffordsville, KY
Too bad they won't crawl back in their holes where they belong. They will keep spewing hate.
I’m afraid that you’re more right than you know. I look for them to ramp their attacks more than ever. Something bigger like someone accusing POTUS of rape, sexual assault, child sexual abuse, etc. Something more sinister. I also fully expect Bolton to be subpoenaed by Nadler with a drawn out court battle to follow. Demonrat’s have nothing of substance to offer so this kind or treasonous obstructing and focus shifting is all they have. Treasonous rats!!

WILD

12 pointer
Sep 7, 2009
hick town,ky
All there set back against Trump will just add to his set up.there in a no win situation and don’t even know it.
Psalms 68:1 let God arise and his enemies be scattered.

reivertom

12 pointer
Dec 17, 2007
Greenup Co.
I’m afraid that you’re more right than you know. I look for them to ramp their attacks more than ever. Something bigger like someone accusing POTUS of rape, sexual assault, child sexual abuse, etc. Something more sinister. I also fully expect Bolton to be subpoenaed by Nadler with a drawn out court battle to follow. Demonrat’s have nothing of substance to offer so this kind or treasonous obstructing and focus shifting is all they have. Treasonous rats!!
We will soon know if Bolton has any integrity or if he's one of them in sheep's clothing.

Latest posts