My wife has a question about Cremation

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by bigbonner, Jun 27, 2019.

1. Capttrae

Capttrae 12 pointer

Apr 2, 2012
    Yea it did I got off subject there.

2. 1wildcatfan

1wildcatfan 12 pointer

Jan 2, 2009
    raised n Bullitt Co.
    I'm getting cremated, maybe ashes sprinkled in Ky Lake for carp food or near my favorite deer stand.. I think cemeteries are a waste of good real estate.

Wildcat, 00noturkey and carnivore like this.
  3. 1wildcatfan

1wildcatfan 12 pointer

Jan 2, 2009
    raised n Bullitt Co.
    Semi sneek.

Nock likes this.
  4. 1wildcatfan

1wildcatfan 12 pointer

Jan 2, 2009
    raised n Bullitt Co.
    Hope it's not the famous bobcat taxidermist doing you. You'll look like Marty Feldman.

Nock and 00noturkey like this.
  5. Mainbeam

Mainbeam 12 pointer

Jul 7, 2012
    Neck stretched with full lip curl

Nock likes this.
  6. bigbonner

bigbonner 10 pointer

Aug 5, 2015
    I figured you would say Butt mount , This way the world could kiss your butt good bye :)

1wildcatfan likes this.
  7. High Rack

High Rack 12 pointer

Dec 21, 2009
    in the hills
    Funerals are morbid IMO. The last way I want to remember someone is in a box with everyone saying "He or she looked good" WTH, they are dead. Send me into the wind, and hopefully raise a beer while you are doing it. On the alternative, you could roll me up a smoke me.

8. Thomas Heck

Thomas Heck 6 pointer

Mar 11, 2013
    The most important thing is to be ready when you leave here. Flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of heaven. Our inward man has to be right with God. The only way to be right is to be born again by trusting in Christ to save you from your sins. Many people have no say in what happens to their body when they pass away, but if they have been saved by the blood of Jesus, Heaven will be their home. The bible teaches us that we will get a new body that's incorruptible. Religion leads a lot of people astray, but real salvation saves people from hell.

Genesis 27:3, Jman, Carpdaddy and 2 others like this.
  9. 00noturkey

00noturkey 8 pointer

Oct 31, 2011
    high grove, ky
    i thought i might contact U of K, or U of L, some school, that need's cadavers, and is willing to pay. then what is left, get's cremated, put in a quart jar or something, and gets spread about on T-ville Lake, and some in some wood's. dont care where.the left over money, can be used the throw a Keg party. nobody does that any more, and most of my people dont drink, im related to.
    OR, here is where it gets really bad,,. put my ashes in one of those shells, they use at thunder over louisville, and send them up.
    Hey look, i found a tooth, she said, at the firework's
    We dont start out as a body, but a one celled egg.. two parts, of two people, combine, to make one cell. then with the element's of the earth, it proceeds, to a shell, that houses a soul. once the soul leave's, aint nothing left but dust, or ashes.. What does ashes to ashes mean?
    the end

10. Munson

Munson 10 pointer

Dec 24, 2011
    Natural Bridge
    Yall ever heard of anyone wanting to be put in the ground vertically, feet down? Apparently you can't do it in WV as I know a guy that tried to put it in his will but was denied. I'd never heard of anything such as that b4.

11. Tupac Shakur’s bandmates in the Outlawz had a little bbq on the beach and smoked his ashes in a big joint per his request.

Capttrae likes this.
  12. Carpdaddy

Carpdaddy 10 pointer

May 12, 2016
    Corbin, Ky
    What is done with the body after death will not determine ones eternal destiny, it’s what we do with the Jesus Christ that determines that.

Genesis 27:3 and Jman like this.
  13. Jman

Jman 8 pointer

Feb 14, 2003
    Well stated Mr. Heck. Thanks for the post..........

14. Jman

Jman 8 pointer

Feb 14, 2003
    Same to you, Carpdaddy. Well stated. Thank you for the post also..........

15. 120+

120+ 12 pointer

Maybe he can use the form that looks like his butt is being mounted.
    [​IMG]

bigbonner likes this.