My new found respect

Discussion in 'Varmint Hunting' started by 30-30, Dec 6, 2012.

1. possumal

possumal 10 pointer

Jun 21, 2007
    Nicholasville, Ky.
    Whoa guys. I meant no disrespect to anyone. Didn't mean to criticize anyone in this thread. My only purpose in ever posting in these forums is to try and share knowledge, which ought to help some of the newer hunters. My comment about people killing a few coyotes and becoming instant experts was not aimed at anyone posting here. It was a general statement about some of the internet hunters who post like they have killed a lot of critters. I agree with cityslicker and others that it is interesting to read the different posts, from the experienced and the newbies. As for the bona fides, I have posted enough kills over the years to answer most questions about whether or not I personally kill a lot of coyotes. My biggest pleasure comes from developing guys who kill a lot of coyotes, and have a lot of fun doing it. Simple as that. Developing my grandsons and great grandsons is a real treat for me.

2. thunderchicken09

thunderchicken09 10 pointer

Feb 4, 2008
    If theres that many of them in your yard like you say, why dont you just sit on your porch with a rifle all day and wait with a chicken tied up in the yard?