My Hat Is Off To Other Hunters Like Me

Discussion in 'Deer Hunting' started by KnoxCoDeerHunter, Nov 13, 2007.

1. KnoxCoDeerHunter

KnoxCoDeerHunter 6 pointer

Nov 13, 2006
    Knox County
    Well guys just thought id say for all the hunters in the woods today in southeastern ky, My hat is off to you. For us deer hunters that set in the stand today in the pouring down rain with out enough luck of taking a buck yet. For the hunters that have taken that trophy buck of the season, stop by and throw us some luck our way. Because other hunters like me are still waiting in the deer stand for that buck of a lifetime. So god please watch over us deer hunters as we head to and from the stand and send us a buck with some luck. Good luck to the ones that are still hunting.

2. TROPHYTAKER308

TROPHYTAKER308 Banned

Oct 23, 2005
    frankfort,ky
    that was kinda touching...
    i would have been out there ,but i got lucky enough to harvest one opening day,im glad i got my buck,but i kinda miss the intisapation of what kinda buck im going to shot when i go to the woods now.
    i will still be going out for some doe meat,and taken a few of my youngins with me,thats always fun and memories are always forever with em.

3. Realtree man

Realtree man 8 pointer

Nov 10, 2006
    Knott County
    Yeah i would have been out today to but had to work!:(

4. str8 shot

str8 shot 12 pointer

Nov 4, 2006
    berea kantuckie
    let me tell ya in frankfort today it rain cats and dogs for about 2 1/2 hours...and i was settin in it every bit...didnt see but only 4 but beats the heck out sittin at camp

5. fgpatton-ky

fgpatton-ky 6 pointer

Jun 18, 2005
    Campton Ky
    i was there getting wet and may sleep in; in the morning rain all day im already a little sick!!