My grandson about busted my door off its hinges

bigbonner

12 pointer
Aug 5, 2015
I came in at 6 this evening from raking hay and my grandson's minibike was gone, guess where he was. He was gone fishing again.
I was hoping to grow him into a farm boy but I believe I have a future Bill Dance on my hands.

The place where he caught that fish I didn't think there would be much in that hole. It is full of Gar.
I have seen Gar 5 feet long in there floating and lots from that size down with lots of two and three footers.

xbokilla

12 pointer
Jun 28, 2012
A dandy! I’d be fired up too! I had a 3lb largemouth mounted that I caught while fishing a creek with my brother. Biggest one we’d caught out of that creek and it was a special place to us. A 4lb smallie is a whopper for sure. I can honestly say I’ve never caught a “big” smallie. Good for him!

xbokilla

12 pointer
Jun 28, 2012
I came in at 6 this evening from raking hay and my grandson's minibike was gone, guess where he was. He was gone fishing again.
I was hoping to grow him into a farm boy but I believe I have a future Bill Dance on my hands.

The place where he caught that fish I didn't think there would be much in that hole. It is full of Gar.
I have seen Gar 5 feet long in there floating and lots from that size down with lots of two and three footers.
Dang! Gotta feed a big body close by then with all those gar.

Ash12

10 pointer
Oct 21, 2007
That's a heck of small mouth, especially with it being a creek small mouth. Congratulations Man!

JR PORTER

10 pointer
May 1, 2014
KNOTT CO. KY
Yesterday evening I had just came in from raking hay. I was sitting at my PC and my door busted open and my grandson was tore up.
You would have thought he was being chased by a bear or something.
He was hollowing Papaw, Papaw come quick, like it was a matter of life or death.
Well, when I went out running to see what the heck was wrong, my grandson had the biggest smile. Him and a friend of his went down to the creek fishing.
He had caught a good size small mouth bass. You would have thought he had caught a monster fish. It was only a little over 4 pounds and over 18 inches but
it was a prize for him.
Z5aLTjP.jpg
That’s a nice one!

Latest posts