My favorite ML rilfe

Discussion in 'Muzzleloaders' started by surfshark46, Jul 2, 2011.

1. surfshark46

surfshark46 6 pointer

Jul 31, 2010
    Lexington Ky
    Your .29 is a beauty, the stock looks like a 1st class piece of work.

2. turkeyman2000

turkeyman2000 6 pointer

Nov 22, 2005
    Paris, Kentucky
    Wow!! Both flyfisher and trust me's rifles are GORGEOUS!!! Love the flinter!!!

I love my T/C New Englander. I like it for it's versatility and durability. I have both the .50 and .54 cal barrels for it.....as well as the 12 ga. barrel. So, I have 3 guns in 1. And it takes no time to change barrels out. Pop the wedgepin out, take barrel out, put another barrel in, replace wedgepin, you are ready to go. I have it in the black rynite stock. I don't have to worry about being super careful with it....like I would be with Trust Me's .29 or Flyfisher's .50. I would hate to damage that wood.

3. trust me

trust me Troubled Loner

Nov 27, 2004
    Jerkwater, KY
    Use them, take care of them, enjoy them to their fullest and you'll have stories to tell and memories to savor. A scratch or two just gives them character.

Who wants to say, "I own a 69 Corvette with a big block. I don't know if it's fast or not, because I'm too scared to drive it." Or maybe, "I dated Elizabeth Taylor once, and I always wanted to kiss on her and give her a big squeeze but I was afraid I might bruise that beautiful skin."

4. turkeyman2000

turkeyman2000 6 pointer

Nov 22, 2005
    Paris, Kentucky
    Great analogy trust me!!! I'm thinking more on the lines of.....Marilyn Monroe....;)

5. jayder85

jayder85 10 pointer

I really enjoy my repica of a 1760s English Trade Gun. It is a 50 cal. partial hex Bill Large barrel. It aint fancy but most of the guns back then werent! It is an absolute pleasure to shoot!

[​IMG]