Muzzleloader This Weekend

Discussion in 'Deer Hunting' started by kybadcat36, Dec 8, 2008.

1. kybadcat36

kybadcat36 8 pointer

Mar 26, 2005
    central city ky
    Who's going and what tags do you have left? I still have my buck tag. Will be bow hunting Friday and muzzleloader until I take a buck. If not during muzzleloader I will take another doe late bow season.

2. DoeMaster

DoeMaster 12 pointer

Feb 7, 2004
    Lexington, Ky, USA.
    Im going. Doe tag only for me. I really hope to see one of the Yotes that have recently started to call the farm home!

3. bahouse3

bahouse3 Spike

Oct 25, 2005
    Hancock Co.
    I will e out there still with buck tag!! Hope there are still some does that haven't been bred yet!!!

4. bowhunter08

bowhunter08 10 pointer

Dec 29, 2007
    Paris, Ky
    I have a doe and buck tag left. Been a terrible season for me, one i would like to forget. So i will be out this weekend.

5. killer

killer 12 pointer

May 7, 2004
    "In that good way!"
    I'll be out there Saturday, I have one bonus doe tag left. I have been trying to fill it with my bow the last couple of weekends, but the deer have went noturnal on me. I'm ready to been done so I can run my beagles and shoot some waterfowl.

6. ScoutMan

ScoutMan 6 pointer

Oct 18, 2004
    BG
    I will be out there. I still have my buck tag and bonus tag.

7. Bullitt Hunter

Bullitt Hunter 6 pointer

I'll be out, got my buck and 1 bonus left

8. Still got'em all. First good buck or doe that steps up to the plate is outta here. I got a freezer near empty. Can I pack both Muzzleloaders????????:D

9. FourSeasonsBowhunter

FourSeasonsBowhunter 6 pointer

Sep 11, 2002
    Cold Spring, KY, USA.
    I'm hoping to film my Dad. He still has his buck tag left. I do too, but I was fortunate to shoot a buck on a quota hunt so hopefully, we'll get Dad on video shooting a nice one. Trail cam pics show most buck activity at night. We'll see. Good luck to all. Chris.

10. Fat Tony

Fat Tony 12 pointer

I'll be out. Need to pick up another bonus tag between now and then. Never used my buck tag this year (sort of...I think...more to follow). When my son got his first deer a few weeks ago, I called it in and I think it got enterd on my license # since I showed up on the telecheck verification list (I need to verify the right way to telecheck youth deer for next year...guess I thought there would be a youth prompt or something). With my son's buck, I was done hunting bucks anyways. I stick to only allowing 2 a year on our place and my friend got one on opening day. Time to do some doe population control.

11. bub901

bub901 6 pointer

Nov 13, 2007
    Central Kentucky
    Me and my son will be out this weekend. He'll be muzzleloading and has all of his tags.
    I will be bow hunting. I've got doe and turkey tags left.
    Should be a descent weekend. Highs here (Nelson Co.) will be in the 50's and lows in the 20's and 30's.

Really looking forward to helping my son drag out his first.

12. Jcurl236

Jcurl236 Fawn

Oct 12, 2007
    West Point KY
    ill be out there is still have my buck tag and 2 doe tags

13. Farm Hunter

Farm Hunter Fawn

Dec 4, 2008
    Burlington, KY
    I'll be out looking for one more nice doe. I want to get some summer sausage made. Any suggestion for a good processor around Boone, Kenton, Gallatin counties that makes good summer sausage?

14. The scout'n man

The scout'n man 8 pointer

Aug 7, 2008
    Pattyville, KY
    Well I'll be out their with the old cap and ball! :) I hunt my own lad and have only taken 1 doe so I'm open to two more does and a buck! I know where two big bucks were roaming earlyier on but haven't seen hide nor hair of them since gun season, but I know they weren't shot! Hopefully I can get a long enough look at one to put a lead ball in one of'ms side!

15. GraysonCountyHunter

GraysonCountyHunter Banned

Nov 12, 2008
    Hope Not to See a Big One---Frustrating

I will be bow hunting with my orange on. I have already used my buck tag and will be using my last bonus tag on a doe. I guarantee you, I will see a good buck walk into bow range. He will be a good one next year---that's deer hunting.