Muzzleloader stuff

Discussion in 'Muzzleloaders' started by PUBLIC RAT, Jul 28, 2021.

1. PUBLIC RAT

PUBLIC RAT 10 pointer

Feb 18, 2014
    Thursday night at Dry Ridge Walmart had muzzleloader stuff. Bullets, powder, primers. Shelves were stocked like they had just gotten stuff in.

2. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    Crazy. This past season you couldn’t find anything. Not a bad idea to stock up now

3. HeadedWest

HeadedWest 10 pointer

Nov 22, 2016
    TBH, it’s been that way the past few years.

4. Travis Thacker

Travis Thacker 6 pointer

Sep 1, 2018
    Corbin KY
    MGR decides if they want to sell ammo or not. Handgun ammo was the only thing the CEO said to ban from Walmart stores. The store mgr's took it upon themselves not to stock other ammo. I refuse to buy anything in Walmart other then phone cards and maybe cat treats. I won't give them my $$ anymore for anything else that I don't have to. ( Walmart also has so called secret shoppers that are in paid members of community organized stalking or mobbing. ) They will follow you around the store if they think you are a gun owner or CCDW holder. It's not the same as Loss Prevention either. These are paid employees on sub-contract to a totally different entity so they can't be tied to Walmart employee accounts. Loss prevention works with them via cell phone apps and other technology. They will follow you around the store and monitor you and in some cases they will do things to bug you or provoke you.
    Please limit shopping at that place.

5. 120+

120+ 12 pointer

Especially powder.

6. Feedman

Feedman Cyber-Hunter

May 28, 2003
    In the basement
    I need some dove loads

7. RLWEBB

RLWEBB 12 pointer

Nov 30, 2005
    Staffordsville, KY
    Please elaborate on these Walmart gestapo agents. I need to know what to look for next time I’m in there.

8. Travis Thacker

Travis Thacker 6 pointer

Sep 1, 2018
    Corbin KY
    Just go inside and shop around. It's pretty easy to spot someone who's following you or others around the store with a cellphone or camera. They will always have a phone in hand filming, texting, and making you feel very suspicious when they follow you around the property. It's not always loss prevention either. I've worked loss prevention before and sub-contracted myself for security companies over the years. ( Usually they will hire junkies or people who are down on their luck or pay them in the stupidest ways possible including gift cards or other non-taxable income options. ) In some cases the individuals hired are just like you or me but they think they are doing a good thing and are told the people they are following or investigating are terror suspects or a danger to the community. It's not as bad here in the US as it is in Australia but you can do your own research, don't trust me. I'm just giving my 2 cents from my personal experiences with the place.