Mt Sterling and Preston Court days going on now.

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by bigbonner, Oct 15, 2021.

1. bigbonner

bigbonner 12 pointer

Aug 5, 2015
    Any of you going to Court days this year ?
    I will not be going again this year but we used to go every year and spend all day long.

You can trade guns and get some pork skins and don't forget that some may pick up Covid.

2. Feedman

Feedman Cyber-Hunter

May 28, 2003
    In the basement
  3. Regulator623

Regulator623 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2006
    Eastern Kentucky
    Just got back from Preston a couple of hours ago...pretty busy this year, seen lots of crazy high priced guns and ammo. Some young adults had a beer stand going in front of the general store, five bucks a cup which was one 12 ounce can of bud light, that's clearing $125 on a thirty pack....they will need an armoured car to haul their money out by tomorrow evening...lol

Tankt and Meatstick like this.
  4. xbokilla

xbokilla 12 pointer

Jun 28, 2012
    Went a lot when I was a kid. Probably haven’t been in 25 years. Reminds me too much of flea markets and yard sales.

5. Meatstick

Meatstick 12 pointer

Oct 25, 2013
    Washington County
    Didn't make it this time. I bought my first double barrel shotgun and my first handgun there, many moons ago. And a 25/06. And a wingmaster. And some more. Man I used to love court days before gun prices went to hell

6. bigbonner

bigbonner 12 pointer

Aug 5, 2015
    Yep but you never know what you may find that you always wanted.
    Me and my wife miss going but life is what it is and we go on .. I send my son and grandson out to see what is there and my son knows what we need . But he never seems to find things my wife may want.

Still have tomorrow and Sunday. I have bought a lot of guns there but the last several years the gun owners was way to high on their guns.