Most millennials would vote for a socialist over a capitalist....

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Lady Hunter, Oct 29, 2019.

  1. 120+

    120+ 12 pointer

  2. gds

    gds 8 pointer

    844
    1,803
    Jan 2, 2005
    NORTHERN KY.
  3. EC

    EC 12 pointer

    9,533
    6,281
    Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    Now you know why they don't really teach history in schools...Cripes, even the NY Slimes were blathering how wonder Mao was a few weeks ago.
     
    kyhunter99 likes this.
  4. High Rack

    High Rack 12 pointer

    5,454
    2,388
    Dec 21, 2009
    in the hills
    When parents stopped being the real teachers, the results will not end well. We are talking about young adults who can not count change.
     
    00noturkey and drakeshooter like this.
  5. reivertom

    reivertom 12 pointer

    5,964
    3,397
    Dec 17, 2007
    Greenup Co.
    They are Socialists up until they start paying taxes.....unless they are totally brain dead.
     
  6. ANDREW WALDRON

    ANDREW WALDRON Fawn

    13
    10
    Sep 28, 2019
    40067
    What do you all think socialism is that you automatically think: Capitalism-Good; Socialism-Bad?

    To Millennials, Capitalism is other people getting rich off their work, shareholders, CEOs with golden parachutes, the Jeff Bezos' of the world. Meanwhile, to them, Socialism is what it always has been, the workers, which is 90% of us, owning the means of production, which is our labor. Rather than some fat cat board member or shareholder getting rich off someone elses work.

    Capitalism is only good for people who actually HAVE capital to invest which is only like 20% of the US population. 30% are the struggling Middle Class and the other 50% of Americans can't scrape together $1000 in an emergency, near 80% of us can't even participate in economic system which means we're mostly here to line the pockets of the upper 20%. Why is it a surprise that people would NOT support a capitalist?
     
    grouseguy likes this.
  7. timer

    timer 10 pointer

    1,459
    1,214
    Feb 20, 2013
    La Grange
    Ya can't have more people sittin on the wagon than pullin it.

    - Georgia Farmer
     
    gds, FOWLER2671, Dark Cloud and 7 others like this.
  8. bumhunter

    bumhunter Spike

    98
    79
    Sep 28, 2016
    Carter county, ky
    This is why the government and states should not be educating kids!
     
    gds, TripleGee, barney and 2 others like this.
  9. davers

    davers 12 pointer

    3,464
    1,678
    Jul 14, 2014
    Kentucky
    gds and EC like this.
  10. EC

    EC 12 pointer

    9,533
    6,281
    Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.

    You've never seen 'capitalism' in your lifetime. You don't have anything near it in this country.
     
    barney and drakeshooter like this.
  11. I already hate your flipping guts. Another punk millennial who wants or wanted to start off in a $300K home, a $60K pickup and in the CEO’s seat first day after mama stopped wiping your ass. Got you pegged son.
     
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2019
    gds, aaronc, EdLongshanks and 5 others like this.
  12. High Rack

    High Rack 12 pointer

    5,454
    2,388
    Dec 21, 2009
    in the hills
    You ever had a poor man offer you a good paying job?
     
    gds, TripleGee, EdLongshanks and 6 others like this.
  13. Feedman

    Feedman Cyber-Hunter

    11,119
    4,489
    May 28, 2003
    In the basement
    I started to say the same thing
     
    barney and drakeshooter like this.
  14. ojibwa62

    ojibwa62 12 pointer

    10,528
    6,287
    Jul 1, 2018
    NOTW
    I really think we need to give millennials a break, they can't help but think the way they do, most have been taught since birth how to and what think..

    I have found if you sit down one on one with them (most) are willing to listen and learn..
     
    gds and FOWLER2671 like this.

Share This Page