Monsterquest

Brutus Hedgeapple

10 pointer
Jul 30, 2002
South Central Ky.
Just re-watched an episode of Monsterquest that was titled 'Hillbilly Beast' that was all about squatches, bigfoot or whatever here in Ky. It was originally aired in 2010. Just wonderin if anyone knows anyone other than Tim Farmer that was interviewed or was a witness. Might even be some KyHuntin forum members on it.

GrouseAssasin

12 pointer
Aug 1, 2009
Jackson, ky
I remember watching that a year or two ago, Farmer makes a very good point about the THOUSANDS of trail cams out in the woods all over the country and literally not a single GOOD photo. People get Mt Lions (not here, out west :)) we get coyotes, the occasional bear, Bobcats, huge bucks, all manner of critter that are deemed elusive, and yet not a single definitive pic of a bigfeet.

AVENSTOKE

6 pointer
Aug 16, 2007
LAWRENCEBURG,KY
I remember watching that a year or two ago, Farmer makes a very good point about the THOUSANDS of trail cams out in the woods all over the country and literally not a single GOOD photo. People get Mt Lions (not here, out west :)) we get coyotes, the occasional bear, Bobcats, huge bucks, all manner of critter that are deemed elusive, and yet not a single definitive pic of a bigfeet.
I agree totally! Most of the time we can find a escaped
criminal with a week to a month but we can't find any real proof one exist. It seems someone would have found a carcass or something by now.

kymailman98

10 pointer
Dec 20, 2009
Christian County

Bigfoot is a very smart animal, and they can detect a trail camera well before they get in camera range. So, that explains why there are no pictures of them.

KYBOY

12 pointer
Apr 21, 2005
Floyd,co..Kentucky
We do have the Squatch' here..The KDFWR traded Elk for them like five years ago..That was right before the rattlesnake chopper drops,,
Thought you guys paid attention to what the dept does?

patiodadio

8 pointer
Mar 22, 2014
We do have the Squatch' here..The KDFWR traded Elk for them like five years ago..That was right before the rattlesnake chopper drops,,
Thought you guys paid attention to what the dept does?

Yes, I remember now. 150 elk for a breeding pair of Squatch' from Washington State. What will WV trade us for the elk they want ? Any ideas ?

GrouseAssasin

12 pointer
Aug 1, 2009
Jackson, ky
If it's any indication from the areas I've worked in southern WV it'll be a bunch of nasty toothless check drawing meth head thieves, they're over-populated with them for sure. Literally cannot leave a pickup parked unattended out in the woods for 10 minutes in some areas without some pos on a 4-wheeler swooping in and trying to steal the stuff you make your living with. The again my experiences with the WV rural folk may have left me a tad bitter......WV does have plenty rattlesnakes, maybe we can get some more I hear our rattler herd needs some more genetic diversity.

Latest posts