Moment of weakness.

Discussion in 'Deer Hunting' started by kyhunter99, Oct 13, 2019.

1. bgkyarcher

bgkyarcher 12 pointer

Aug 23, 2011
    BG
    I guess you see that now....

2. Ataulbe1

Ataulbe1 10 pointer

Oct 27, 2017
    Estill County
    Another thread off the rails :cool:

kyhunter99, barney and OLE RASPY like this.
  3. Feedman

Feedman Cyber-Hunter

May 28, 2003
    In the basement
    Confuses says,,Better to be silent an let people think you are dumbass, than open mouth an remove all doubt.

jblack1, hunt, Ataulbe1 and 1 other person like this.
  4. littlebear

littlebear 12 pointer

Aug 21, 2007
    the woods
    Yep. Maybe bucks will start moving soon so everyone will be happy.

Ataulbe1 likes this.
  5. WildmanWilson

WildmanWilson 12 pointer

Dec 26, 2004
    Western Ky.
    Wow you sure love name calling. Shows a lack of control. Calm down and take a Xanax. It’s a hunting forum.

The “We” I’m talking about is the state of Kentucky. I’m not talking your farm. Deer aren’t managed by the state because you happen to see fewer deer or see a coyote eat a deer. Management isn’t going to be perfect but it’s done for the greater good and overall health of the herd. No policy is going to be so micromanaged that it can balance deer perfectly across every farm in every country.

If you still need to rant go right ahead if it makes you feel better. Just watch your blood pressure and heart. I’d hate to see you kill over just as the ruts about to kick in.

1wildcatfan and hunt like this.
  6. bstickin1

bstickin1 6 pointer

Jul 1, 2005
    Rocky Hill, Kentucky
    Wow you sure do love starting shit then trying to act like it's someone elses fault. Shows a lack of intelligence. I'm out of control? HA! funny, I'm in the drivers seat and dragging your ass down the road, you just don't realize it. Every word I've said about your intelligence you've confirmed. If you think I need a xanax or need to watch my health dealing with you, again... shows your intelligence. Now if you still need to keep showing your intelligence please feel free to do so but I'm going to stop pointing out your lack of because honestly I'm starting to feel sorry for you. All in all though things could be worse, someone could have asked me if I was you.

7. WildmanWilson

WildmanWilson 12 pointer

Dec 26, 2004
    Western Ky.
    I’ve not resorted to name calling or cursing. I understand that’s the only way for you to deal with your hurt feelings so fire away. I’m just glad I don’t let a discussion on a public forum send me off the deep end. Yeah, maybe your meds need to be upped. You’re out of control anger over something so minuscule tells me volumes. Sorry to have upset you so much. I forget some people can’t take jokes or a different opinion.

8. bstickin1

bstickin1 6 pointer

Jul 1, 2005
    Rocky Hill, Kentucky
    Daaauuummm, you went from funny boy to lady boy to lying little school girl in 3.9 seconds. That's a new world record Miss Wilson!!! Don't forget to straighten out your legs and spine every now and then unless you don't mind being stuck in that fetal position the rest of your life. Miss Wilson, if your mommy can find something strong enough to pry your thumb out of your mouth your fans would love to hear a few words about how it feels to hold the new record.

9. WildmanWilson

WildmanWilson 12 pointer

Dec 26, 2004
    Western Ky.
    Over 24 hours and that’s the reply you came up with? Boy you got me there. Lol. Try taking an additional day or two and get some help with your next one. Until then let the grownups talk and maybe you’ll learn something.

10. bstickin1

bstickin1 6 pointer

Jul 1, 2005
    Rocky Hill, Kentucky
    Correct me if I'm wrong but you can't because I'm not. This little squabble started with you trying to be a funny boy by trying to make fun of me which backfired in your face and brought light to your lack of intelligence. But then instead of you being a man about it and saying, oops my bad you decided to try save face and go with how dare you stand against the Great Miss Wilson even though she's wrong. You still try to be a funny boy coming off with ignorant shit about me needing meds and being soooo mad and that backfires on you too showing even less intelligence. If you've ever read anything I've said on this forum it should be plain to see I have my act together pretty damn good, thus no need for meds. But then you decide to start losing even more of your manhood and start whining about cussing and name calling yet still coming off with more med jokes like that makes you the better woman. Then for the big finish you try to save face again by turning into a lying little school girl trying to act like it was just a joke or difference of opinion, that helped you a lot. Hopefully by now you can plainly see I not only call it like I see it but I call it like it IS so maybe you won't ever doubt another word I say. You're welcome to keep trying to somehow save face but if you have any sense at all you'll stop because you've already dug your hole so deep you'll never be able to get out of it. BTW, I'm no where close to being mad or having my feelings hurt, you wouldn't like me if I was. Sorry it took me 24 hours to get back with you, believe it or not some people have a life outside of this forum

11. woodsman92

woodsman92 6 pointer

Feb 16, 2019
    Russell Co
    Wow this thread really has went of the rails and turned childish real fast. From a good conversation about harvesting does with fawns to back and forth who’s stupid or stupider lol

carnivore likes this.
  12. rlb165

rlb165 10 pointer

Dec 10, 2001
    So you see 20 deer in one day, 16 of them bucks, and you’re complaining that too many does have been killed in your area?

Nock, Meatstick and barney like this.
  13. davers

davers 12 pointer

Jul 14, 2014
    Kentucky
    If I see a Doe with her Fawn still following her, I let them both walk. I'd rather harvest a Doe when it's out by itself, no fawns around.

kyhunter99 likes this.
  14. hunt

hunt 6 pointer

Sep 29, 2015
    The Berg
    I killed a doe yesterday that had 2 fawns,I would've killed them too if I had the opportunity. I'm in Zone 1 now,it's not always been that way, but I trust the KDFWR and their management practices and will fill my freezer accordingly. They set the rules, I just abide.

15. bgkyarcher

bgkyarcher 12 pointer

Aug 23, 2011
    BG
    Their days are numbered. lol. They will frequent the same places they did with mom. You'll get both of them soon.

barney, Meatstick and hunt like this.