Moment of weakness.

Discussion in 'Deer Hunting' started by kyhunter99, Oct 13, 2019.

1. bgkyarcher

bgkyarcher 12 pointer

Aug 23, 2011
    BG
    I don’t think he’s smart enough to pull a chain. He’s special. Maybe full special.

hunt and WildmanWilson like this.
  2. deerhunter24

deerhunter24 Fawn

Mar 4, 2009
    Bracken County
    If you believe a word they say your nuts
    They aren't going to tell the truth cause then the sale of license etc would go down
    Just like the turkey population they say there isn't nothing wrong with it but there is a

3. WildmanWilson

WildmanWilson 12 pointer

Dec 26, 2004
    Western Ky.
    So you are deerhunter24 wouldn’t happen to be the same person now would you?

1wildcatfan likes this.
  4. OLE RASPY

OLE RASPY 10 pointer

Sep 9, 2018
    Barren county
    Well go to Ohio. It’s better there. Why you so worried bout deer here. it be more for us then. :D

hunt likes this.
  5. bgkyarcher

bgkyarcher 12 pointer

Aug 23, 2011
    BG
    Not a chance..... I know Bstickin1 personally. I've known him nearly 50 years.

hunt likes this.
  6. bstickin1

bstickin1 6 pointer

Jul 1, 2005
    Rocky Hill, Kentucky
    Even a complete retarded dumbass should be able to tell the difference so that doesn't say much for you now does it? Still would like to know your thoughts on mnt. lions and coyotes... you seem to be avoiding that for some reason. Wouldn't be because you hate to say anything bad about your beloved kdfw would it? I mean if you agree with what they've said it's ok too but I bet ahellofa lot of people on here would have doubts about your intelligence which I have to say with you asking such a stupid ass question I have ZERO doubts about your intelligence.

7. OLE RASPY

OLE RASPY 10 pointer

Sep 9, 2018
    Barren county
    KILL THE HELL OUT OF COYOTES.

IM TRYIN.
    THEY KILL FAWNS. IDC WHAT BIOLOGISTS SAY. IVE SEEN IT FIRST HAND YEARS AGO. IT WAS 4 OFEM. HAD THE FAWN PINNED. I WALKED UP ON IT DEER HUNTING. I WAS BOUT 150 YARDS AWAY. I SHOT AND KILLED ONE THE OTHERS LEFT. FAWN GUTS HANGING OUT. BUT THE FAWN RAN TO WHEN I GOT UP TO IT. IM SURE IT DIED.
    AND YES IM HOLLERING. LOL.

8. WildmanWilson

WildmanWilson 12 pointer

Dec 26, 2004
    Western Ky.
    Easy big guy. Take a breath and unbunch those panties.

As far as Mt Lion and coyotes, I prefer mt. lion. Coyote is too greasy for my taste.

If you want to know do we lose some deer from predators then my guess is sure. I haven’t seen a plethora of cougars running around so I don’t think they are much of an issue. I’d guess big foot eat almost as many. I’m guessing predation does little harm in the grand scheme. If it did we would see declining numbers. We haven’t.

Maybe you’re success, or lack there of, is because you suck as a hunter and are looking for an outlet for your outrage. I hear needlepoint is relaxing. Give that a shot.

9. WildmanWilson

WildmanWilson 12 pointer

Dec 26, 2004
    Western Ky.
    Is he a rather high strung fellow?

10. OLE RASPY

OLE RASPY 10 pointer

Sep 9, 2018
    Barren county
    Why you telling somebody to ease up then telling them they suck as a hunter. If ya gonna go at then go at it. I mean damn come on. Lol

but I already knew they were diff people. you can tell that. Shewwwwwww

11. bgkyarcher

bgkyarcher 12 pointer

Aug 23, 2011
    BG
    Can be.

WildmanWilson likes this.
  12. WildmanWilson

WildmanWilson 12 pointer

Dec 26, 2004
    Western Ky.
    I said maybe. Wink, wink.

13. bgkyarcher

bgkyarcher 12 pointer

Aug 23, 2011
    BG
    Everybody take a deep breath......

kyhunter99 likes this.
  14. 1wildcatfan

1wildcatfan 12 pointer

Jan 2, 2009
    raised n Bullitt Co.
    So whats the short term and long term management plan you and and your hunting buddies have come up with to manage the state herd that's in alignment with the dept goals?

15. bstickin1

bstickin1 6 pointer

Jul 1, 2005
    Rocky Hill, Kentucky
    Dude, dumbass people like you don't bother me in the least bit, I just enjoy pointing out ignorance. Have you even read anything I've said in this conversation? If so how could you ask such an ignorant question? I guess obviously you're stupid enough to think with more experience people become worse hunters right? Yeah, makes sense to me. Who the hell is this "We" you're talking about that hasn't seen any decline in numbers? Are you stupid enough to believe there's no places in KY with declining deer numbers? I seriously thought deerhunter24 had the least intelligence in this conversation until you chimed in... boy was I wrong, you have him beat by miles. If you just "guess" we lose some deer to predators that tells me all I need to know, no need in even talking about it anymore.