Molon labe

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Carl, Dec 12, 2019.

1. gds

gds 8 pointer

Jan 2, 2005
    NORTHERN KY.
  2. gds

gds 8 pointer

Jan 2, 2005
    NORTHERN KY.
  3. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.

Remember...these uniformed cucks who would take up arms against its own people work for pay and promotion. Patriots work and fight for individual freedom and their families futures...big difference in motivation.

gds, drakeshooter and Wildcat like this.
  4. Carl

Carl 12 pointer

Dec 1, 2003
    Underground Bunker in KY
    One thing I have learned, from experience is, You have to be ready, ready for anything. Your worst enemy is "the element of surprise". The element of surprise is also their worst enemy. Something else to remember and never forget this. This target is okay for practice but always practice on the head.
    Man target.jpeg
    One head shot trumps 3 center mass shots into a bullet proof vest. One thing more important to know is instinct shooting, also known as point shooting. This takes a lot of practice. You have to develop coordination between your brain, hands and eyes. When you do this, you don't use sights. This is much faster than using sights and remember, practice for the head. When I was 19 years old I started buying a brick of 22 LR every payday, every week. I wore out 2 high standard double nines, practicing. After I developed instinct shooting, I could hit walnuts, dirt clods in mid air without using sights. I could also do this with 22 rifle and shotgun. I used to keep a can in the air with 3 shots from a Mossberg bolt action shotgun. This was years ago and I haven't shot much for the last 35 years. I probably couldn't hit a flying cow now. I think I will start practicing again because of our political climate, the most important "climate change" we are facing today. Remember, "Shoot For The Head"

5. Carl

Carl 12 pointer

Dec 1, 2003
    Underground Bunker in KY
    gds likes this.
  6. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    How soon the cucks in VA forget...

[​IMG]

gds, Feedman and drakeshooter like this.
  7. Carl

Carl 12 pointer

Dec 1, 2003
    Underground Bunker in KY
    :D:D:D:D:D:D, and God Bless America!

gds, Nock and drakeshooter like this.
  8. ptbrauch

ptbrauch 12 pointer

Nov 10, 2004
    The OC
    gds and drakeshooter like this.
  9. ptbrauch

ptbrauch 12 pointer

Nov 10, 2004
    The OC
    I'd start talking to my county politicians about declaring your county a 2A sanctuary county to get in front of it. KY already has a bill proposed for the upcoming session.

10. 00noturkey

00noturkey 10 pointer

Oct 31, 2011
    high grove, ky
    Really; 1st i heard of it.. not that i dont believe it, but, how far can stupid go? i have a few places in mind, where the dirt is deep... pig farms are good for that too.. making bacon...
    might explain why melrose bacon taste different... long pig...

Carl likes this.
  11. ptbrauch

ptbrauch 12 pointer

Nov 10, 2004
    The OC
    How do we get Ky to follow suit?

https://www.kansascity.com/news/pol...uri-Senate-passes-gun-nullification-bill.html

Missouri Senate passes gun nullification bill
    JEFFERSON CITY, MO.

Missouri Republicans moved a step closer in their attempt to nullify some federal gun laws Wednesday when the Senate passed legislation that would bar federal workers from some state careers for enforcing such policies.

The Senate voted 23-8 to send the bill back to the House, where it passed earlier. The House can either accept the Senate’s changes or negotiate a compromise version.

Senators voted for the bill along party lines with Republicans in support and Democrats in opposition. It would declare “null and void” any past, present or future federal law deemed to be an infringement on gun rights for law-abiding citizens.

Federal agents who knowingly enforce those laws could face civil penalties stemming from lawsuits filed by Missouri residents who think their gun rights were infringed. Those workers would also be banned from future careers in state or local enforcement.

“We want to cause a reason for law enforcement to have a healthy pause before they might infringe on the Second Amendment rights of Missouri citizens,” said Sen. Brian Nieves, R-Washington.

One of the major differences between the House and Senate is the punishment for federal workers who enforce certain gun laws. The House version would only allow agents to be sued and would not subject them to the employment ban included in the Senate bill.

Opponents contend the measure is unconstitutional because courts have ruled that states cannot nullify federal gun laws. They also said the bill could undermine cooperation between federal and local officials.

The mayors of Missouri’s two largest cities and a federal prosecutor came to the state Capitol this week to warn that joint task forces to combat gang and other gun violence would effectively end if the bill becomes law.

“I’m not here to say if we were to ban guns or do anything that those numbers would change,” Senate Minority Leader Jolie Justus, D-Kansas City, said about urban crime rates. “But I am going to say that there are things we could be doing to make our cities safer.”

Nieves said the mayors never brought concerns to him about joint operations with the federal government. Supporters argue the measure applies only to federal laws that are unconstitutional in the first place and therefore wouldn’t affect current crime-fighting.

Democratic Gov. Jay Nixon vetoed similar legislation last year and has said he is concerned about any measure that attempts to nullify federal laws. The Senate passed the measure Wednesday with the minimum amount of votes needed to override a potential veto.

Among the other provisions of this year’s bill, designated personnel would be allowed to carry weapons in school buildings after undergoing training. Staff could choose to carry pepper spray instead of a gun.

Another part would allow concealed gun permit holders to carry firearms openly, even in municipalities with ordinances banning open carry. It would reduce the minimum age to get a concealed weapons permit to 19 from the current age of 21. Health care professionals could also not be required to ask or document whether a patient owns a firearm.

Winchester94, Carl and drakeshooter like this.
  12. That’s some commonsense gun legislation right there lol.

Carl likes this.
  13. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    How do we do it in Kentucky??

Get enough votes to OVERRIDE the NEW Democrat Governors veto.

Winchester94 and drakeshooter like this.