Missing English Setter Puppies

Discussion in 'Small Game Hunting' started by mcdenney, Dec 3, 2014.

1. mcdenney

mcdenney 12 pointer

Dec 16, 2002
    Wildcat Country, USA.
    My dad has two English setter puppies which have gone missing. Last seen yesterday afternoon around 3pm in the Waynesburg KY area. Approximately 4 months old. Pics of the two missing pups are below. Please share if your in this area and contact me with any info. Thank you.[​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2. KY Swamp Beagler

KY Swamp Beagler 12 pointer

Feb 20, 2011
    the swamps of western KY
    I hope you find your pups. I'm no facebooker, but it's a good resource when you're missing a dog. You might also want to contact your local animal shelter and see if they can put pictures on their Facebook.

3. mcdenney

mcdenney 12 pointer

Dec 16, 2002
    Wildcat Country, USA.
    Good ideas and we have already done both. thanks!

4. mcdenney

mcdenney 12 pointer

Dec 16, 2002
    Wildcat Country, USA.
    Happy, happy happy as Phil Robertson would say...... Just got some great news!!!!! Dad just called and they have found both puppies! Both are safe and sound. Unbelievable......One was a little cut up from fighting with something but will be fine. Thanks to everyone who helped, we appreciate it. Very lucky to have found them. Thanks again!

5. grouseguy

grouseguy Cyber-Hunter

Good news to start the weekend. :eagerness:

6. djs

djs Fawn

Jan 30, 2010
    Did they just wander off, or break out of their kennel? Great news that they were found without (major) incident.

7. mcdenney

mcdenney 12 pointer

Dec 16, 2002
    Wildcat Country, USA.
    Someone else was watching them besides dad. He told them not to let more than one out at a time. Well, they didn't listen. They let two out, the pups went into a small standing corn field and they couldn't find them. They called dad and he was in the scene within the hour of them disappearing. Dad looked for three days both day and night, knocking on doors, everything. There was a person on interest that we thought May of had them. Shortly before honing in on that person the pups just showed up at a farmers house.

8. Bee

Bee 10 pointer

Mar 14, 2005
    Mighty nice looking young setters. Glad they are returned.

9. GSP

GSP 14 Pointer Staff Member

Dec 12, 2001
    Montrose
    Good news!!!!

10. riverview

riverview 8 pointer

Glad you found them.