Missing a Package???

Little FR

12 pointer
Nov 10, 2021
West Kentucky
I didn’t know there weren’t railroad bulls anymore. Gonna save a lot of money next time I travel. The train always blocks my trout hole in Arkansas. Just gotta find which ones to jump from KY.

Feedman

Cyber-Hunter
May 28, 2003
In the basement
It's such a beautiful state with so much potential. Too bad it's mostly populated by the scum of the earth.
I guess we're super lucky. We have never once lost a package and my wife is an online shopping nut and has been for many, many years. It's a rare day that I come home from work and there isn't a package on the front porch.
My wife thinks it is her duty to keep UPS and Amazon in business

Snareman2

12 pointer
Feb 25, 2007
I watched a video earlier today of the same thing happening in Chicago. Looked like a hundred thugs, both males and females looting a train. They were packing off TVs, had vehicles parked loading up, and the train started moving, they were running along throwing items as it went. Crazy! Like another country. Thugs!

davers

12 pointer
Jul 14, 2014
Kentucky
I ordered a set of reloading dies from Mid-south Shooters last week and received them yesterday afternoon. They came by FedX with no problem.

Snareman2

12 pointer
Feb 25, 2007
Saw this letter from the Union Pacific Law Enforcement requesting assistance from the POS Democrat Prosecutor, back in December. No help! 6FE1D43F-B69F-427C-8613-38B5418A858A.jpeg E471A8C2-40F3-43C9-A96E-B492BB46E716.jpeg

KYote-Krusher

12 pointer
Jan 12, 2006
South Central Kentucky
Anything California can Do, Chicago can do it Better.

Ya' know .... what's really bad about that whole deal is that if one of those thieving SOB's got run over by the train ... some lowlife thug lawyer would sue the railroad for millions of dollars and probably win a pretty good chunk of change.

More crime = More lawyers ... The longer they can drag it out, the more they make. I wouldn't give you a nickel for a boxcar load of 'em. At some level, they're responsible for a very large portion of the misery this country is having to put up with right now. :(

Gforcetrivers

12 pointer
Sep 23, 2016
Burkesville
I watched a video earlier today of the same thing happening in Chicago. Looked like a hundred thugs, both males and females looting a train. They were packing off TVs, had vehicles parked loading up, and the train started moving, they were running along throwing items as it went. Crazy! Like another country. Thugs!

The Democratic shitlholes are "Other" countries. They are sanctuaries for criminals, rapists, robbers, illegal aliens, actual domestic terrorists and fascists.

Latest posts