Minneapolis is getting sporty...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by chadwimc, May 27, 2020.

1. wv67

wv67 12 pointer

Dec 19, 2017
    Southern wva
    Because if the ignorance we are experiencing in the city streets spreads to homes we can do what the government won’t do

2. Bee

Bee 10 pointer

Mar 14, 2005
    Sent out yesterday by ATF apparently ::
    • “”””This is an important message from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives. Possible civil unrest in our area may result in looting of businesses. The ATF reminds you to remain vigilant and to take appropriate steps to secure both your firearms inventory and your required records. Please report all suspicious persons or activity to your local police department. Additionally, notify ATF at if you find any of your firearms missing, lost or stolen or if you are a victim of an attempted burglary of your business.”””
    • most folks I know are getting more out not putting them away.

3. aaronc

aaronc 12 pointer

Jul 21, 2009
    Leitchfield
    Any legal reason Trump can't send in the military?

4. Burning Columbus ohio down,heard they called national guard in.Dont know if its true

5. littlebear

littlebear 12 pointer

Aug 21, 2007
    the woods
    It amazes me at all the stupid thieving people out there stealing and burning their own neighborhoods down. What they are doing is not for a cause it’s an just an excuse to commit crime. Law should arrest all of them instead of backing down and letting the crimals have at it.

bigbonner and drakeshooter like this.
  6. carnivore

carnivore 12 pointer

Nov 17, 2007
    Ky
    I venture to say i care more about George Floyd then any of those animals. And im spending the weekend cleaning my outbuilding.

7. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    Sooooooo.....my original comments on this case seem extremely ignorant in hindsight. I still think the cop should have done things differently, but we now know George Floyd had enough drugs in his system to drop a horse. Ol JWalsh seemingly nailed it from the get go. Nice work. Made me look foolish. I don’t know what justice is in this case....but I don’t think Murder in the second degree fits.

8. KY_Fried

KY_Fried 10 pointer

Nov 13, 2003
    Foster, KY, USA.
    Just saw where another Minneapolis cop "accidently" shot at guy as he was driving away. She claims she thought she grabbed her tazer. How does that happen and who fires a tazer at a car thats speeding away?
    I support the police and all but I don't trust them like I used to just because theyre wearing a badge.

9. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    I think I’ve learned to wait for all the info. Minneapolis can burn right to the ground for all I care...to be completely honest

Brody, RLWEBB, Regulator623 and 6 others like this.
  10. Dark Cloud

Dark Cloud 12 pointer

Aug 14, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    The person that got shot ,was pulled over ,and was on the outside of the car for questioning,he started fighting with police and trying to get away,when the officer was going to tase him ,and reached for the gun instead of the taser, gun is suppose to be on the dominant side ,the taser on the other side.The police made a mistake ,by accident ,I’d say someone will pay.Video of the shooting was shown ,when they had a news cast ,on u tube

barney likes this.
  11. Tankt

Tankt 10 pointer

Dec 26, 2019
    Kentucky
    Humble Ed....that's a new one. :p

Junglekat likes this.
  12. Danno

Danno 6 pointer

I'm on the fence about this one, number 1: cops are people; people make mistakes. 2: they're emblazoned with an us vs. Them mentality; in the academy they are continuously told do whatever it takes to control, also in the academy they're taught to ALWAYS back each other (right or wrong; which is how we ended up with the Floyd situation in the first place... 2 cops watching one just trying to manage the situation) and finally 3: if the order ever comes down to confiscate weapons.... do you really believe the feds are going to waste their time with a$$holes like us, or do you think they're going to contract that out to local cops? That's why local cops are getting mwraps, full autos, sbrs, and grenades. So all you thin blue liners....i hope you're ready to willingly hand em over. Now I'm NOT against cops, but i have a you stay away from me, and ill stay away from you policy. And also if cops can own it i want the same rights.... don't you think it's bull that's cops in California can have more than 10 round mags, and non featureless ar's ? Kinda funny right..... ALMOST LIKE THEY'RE BETTER THAN US...

13. Gforcetrivers

Gforcetrivers 12 pointer

Sep 23, 2016
    Burkesville
    Mostly peaceful...until they aren't.

14. All you have to do is comply,what is so dam hard about it.Been pulled over a bunch,I have not been shot.I comply right or wrong. LOL

Nock likes this.
  15. Dark Cloud

Dark Cloud 12 pointer

Aug 14, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    That takes us right back to the same ole solution ,is young people don’t have or have never been taught respect.They no nothing about punishment,at home or school, watch tv and stay on internet ,they see prisons turned into luxury hotels,they see the judicial system letting criminals walk ,with a slap on the wrist.