Mike Bloomberg is paying Instagram influencers to shill for his campaign. Seriously.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by EC, Feb 11, 2020.

1. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    Absolutely everything the DemonRats engage in is a fraud, con and lie.
    ===============================
    Mike Bloomberg is paying Instagram influencers to shill for his campaign. Seriously.

The billionaire has been accused of trying to buy the nomination. This new information confirms this and should be a source of complete and utter shame.
    by JD Rucker
    February 10, 2020

[​IMG]
    VIEWS
    Share on FacebookShare on Twitter

When I was in middle school, there was this one rich kid that nobody liked but who not only lived in a mansion with an indoor heated swimming pool, but who regularly gave stuff to some of the popular kids so they’d pretend to like him. He was snotty and treated everyone badly, and by everyone I mean he was as vile as a middle school student could be. But he had great pool parties (yes, I went to one, but only because my friends forced me to) and the kids tolerated his abusive nature because he bought them things.

That’s billionaire presidential candidate Mike Bloomberg. It’s not literally him; I’m not in my late 70s. But it’s a valid representation of a man who has been buying loyalty since the 1980s. Unlike President Trump, Bloomberg’s relationships have rarely been seen as personal. He has a lot of acquaintances who are paid to be nice to him, which is exactly what his campaign is trying to do with Instagram influencers today.

Some have questioned the legality of paying people to act as if they’re voting for Bloomberg, but even if it’s not technically illegal, it’s one of the sleaziest moves we’ve seen from a presidential candidate in the modern era. How low does someone have to go to pay people to pretend to like and support him? It’s one thing to buy advertisements or pay to have content spread to the masses, but what the Bloomberg campaign is trying to do is to get people to endorse him for money. It’s no different than if he paid me to write a complimentary endorsement article about him. The endorsement wouldn’t be sincere and could be used to guide people in the wrong direction, which is what Bloomberg’s campaign wants. And no, I wouldn’t accept money to endorse Bloomberg or anyone.

The other campaigns should get the word out as loudly as possible. We don’t support any of the Democrats and wouldn’t want to be thought of as giving any of them advice, but this is different. Ideological differences are one thing, but when a pompous candidate attempts to literally buy support, that’s low even for a Democrat.

I looked up the kid from middle school. As fate would have it, he went to jail a decade ago after being convicted for charity fraud.

Mike Bloomberg represents everything the Democratic Party claims to hate. Yet he’s one of the two favorites to win the nomination because some Democrats will set aside their supposed values if it means beating President Trump. He, too, will fail.
    https://noqreport.com/2020/02/10/mi...luencers-to-shill-for-his-campaign-seriously/

gds likes this.
  2. ptbrauch

ptbrauch 12 pointer

Nov 10, 2004
    The OC
    He's also on tape defending his stop and frisk policy and making some statements that while there may be some truth to, do not bode well in these times. It could very well be enough to do him in.

gds likes this.
  3. gds

gds 8 pointer

Jan 2, 2005
    NORTHERN KY.
  4. gds

gds 8 pointer

Jan 2, 2005
    NORTHERN KY.
  5. gds

gds 8 pointer

Jan 2, 2005
    NORTHERN KY.
  6. gds

gds 8 pointer

Jan 2, 2005
    NORTHERN KY.
  7. gds

gds 8 pointer

Jan 2, 2005
    NORTHERN KY.
  8. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    Damn near every YouTube video I watch begins with one of his unbearable commercials. Communist are hell bent on ruining everything.

gds likes this.
  9. Meatstick

Meatstick 12 pointer

Oct 25, 2013
    Washington County
    Irons in every fire. Little bitty irons tho, generally. It's still bullshit.
    I've noticed the same as you. Eff em.
    Sumbitches put an anti gun ad on a video about the best broadhead for a pass through on a deer. Perfect lol

gds and EdLongshanks like this.
  10. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    [​IMG]

gds likes this.
  11. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    He has his limousine idle throughout the summer to maintain a cool 68 degree interior temperature while he is not in it...just in case he wants to go somewhere on a whim. When New Yorkers found out they objected. Mini mikes solution was to install a window a/c unit and run an extension cord. Communist hypocrite.

gds likes this.
  12. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    Most people living in NYC have a "superiority complex"...especially in Manhattan. They don't even know what life is like outside of that decrepit cesspit. Anytime I had (and I mean "had"--hated the place) to go up there for business, there was not one person who didn't proclaim to me, "I have to get out of here". But they never would. They love their rotted cesspit...and they're better than us.

gds and EdLongshanks like this.
  13. HuntressOfLight

HuntressOfLight 10 pointer

Nov 23, 2019
    Kentucky
    Watch the Gillette Razor commercials a few times, and they may replace him...

14. gds

gds 8 pointer

Jan 2, 2005
    NORTHERN KY.
  15. gds

gds 8 pointer

Jan 2, 2005
    NORTHERN KY.