Meuller report is done

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RLWEBB, Mar 22, 2019.

1. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    Paul Joseph Watson Criticizes Leftist Conspiracy Theorists

Who's the "conspiracy theorist" now, bitches?
    https://www.louderwithcrowder.com/paul-joseph-watson-conspiracy-theorists/

2. Marsh CallUser

Marsh CallUser 12 pointer

May 20, 2011
    Bowling Green, KY

I know. But liberals have nuanced things so much, they can't see the forest for the trees.

3. Bubbles

Bubbles 8 pointer

Oct 25, 2016
    Pee pie? Where are you? Reading the abortion thread?

Not here on the Mueller thread? Cant take the heat? Perhaps in the midst of reality crushing down on you?

4. wv67

wv67 10 pointer

Dec 19, 2017
    Southern wva
    Busy reading more lies BS news the man is innocent more innocent than that queer they dropped charges on , LOL. MAGA. I WANT MY WALL ! I WANT ILLEGALS GONE ! I WANT THE REAL CROOKS IN JAIL

riverboss, barney and EC like this.
  5. Bubbles

Bubbles 8 pointer

Oct 25, 2016
    He wants to talk about integrity, he doesnt even have the balls to show up after being proven wrong again. 0-fer once again.

Typical liberal pansy....to say it politically correct, that is.

6. 00noturkey

00noturkey 10 pointer

Oct 31, 2011
    high grove, ky
    I didn't care for Trump, when he ran for POTUS, but i cared way less for Hillary. done/help sell Uranium, to russia, plus the Health care bill,"obama"-care, which was a scam from the start, IMO. i will vote that way again. least Trump is for the people, v/s Dem's for the dollar, an gov. control... .. i dont want big brother, on my back. burn book's, destroy statue's,.. let's pretend nothing ever happened. rewrite history.
    he got caught, faking an attack., but he's from hollowood, so gets a pass...
    nuff of this kind of justice.
    i bet, it cost a few dollars more, than what is stated. Hollowood, is a place, where any law, dont count if you are there, but count's for others, who are not. did i mention any other organization's, this applies too..

7. grouseguy

grouseguy Cyber-Hunter

Let’s be clear, you’re a POS that is only one wrongly worded post from being behind bars, again. I wouldn’t waste my breath on you IRL, so why would I engage you here.

I only called you out to get the Mods to enforce their own damn rules, but they clearly don’t care and are fine with this forum turning into the dumpster fire it has become.

As for the rest, the overall stupidity of this forum has just gotten to be too much to be worth the time to read.

You all can return to feeling superior over spiking the ball before the goal line.

barney and Bubbles like this.
  8. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    That’s just brilliant analysis :rolleyes: Glad you came back to set the record straight comrade. Why on earth would we ever doubt you and your fantastic prognostications.

Bubbles and drakeshooter like this.
  9. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.

In short, your staying in your safe space.

YOU are the one that kept pushing Mueller. YOU are the one that caused a dump fire calling every member on here all kinds of names for months, heck TWO YEARS, because they stood up for the TRUTH and supported Trump.

Once the Mueller Report came out WHO is changing their story about the report???????

10. What a vagina. This would be a great time to insert a crybaby meme.
    [​IMG]

EdLongshanks and Bubbles like this.
  11. Bubbles

Bubbles 8 pointer

Oct 25, 2016
    th(11)-79x50.jpg

drakeshooter likes this.
  12. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    Don't you have a sick out to go to? Don't forget to scream at the sky.

EdLongshanks likes this.
  13. Bubbles

Bubbles 8 pointer

Oct 25, 2016
    Was it limestone or granite?

I am referring to the rock you crawled out from under.

14. High Rack

High Rack 12 pointer

Dec 21, 2009
    in the hills
    In local news, reports are coming in of a spike in Puppy adoptions. County animal control is left scratching their heads in what seems to be a puppy raid on local shelters, since the shelters ran out of the cute furry animals some folks have resorted to kittens, which has been a great relief to shelter budgets. On another story, there has been a rash of theft from local elementary schools. It has been reported that the thieves are targeting crayons and coloring books, along with a few blankies. Local officials are still puzzled on what is going on and will update as further investigations warrant.

Feedman, barney, riverboss and 2 others like this.
  15. Marsh CallUser

Marsh CallUser 12 pointer

May 20, 2011
    Bowling Green, KY

Serious question:

If this place is such a "dumpster fire" as you say, and you hate it so much, why keep coming back?

I don't really see you post anywhere else, and haven't for quite some time.

barney likes this.