Meuller report is done

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RLWEBB, Mar 22, 2019.

1. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

When she stood in my face and told me her father was for RTW and against PW him being a retired Union pipefitter I ask him face to face and he said no way he was for RTW and was for PW. Who lied ? That is not a exaggeration that's just a lie. More than one follow Bevin thing she lied about. She is a lapdog to him on everything. Her kids went to public school and was good enough for them yet she wants charter/private schools now at taxpayers expense. Another one of those who talk a good game but don't follow thru. Between her and her husband they have ran for state rep at least 6 times. She rode in on the woman's/Trump movement and the one we had a D was just not that good most of the time. She only won a second term by just a coupe hundred votes last election. Lost her own precinct by several hundred votes. Lost the one I worked by 201. For some reason the western and city precinct's put her over the top.

2. bondhu

bondhu 12 pointer

Jul 3, 2015
    Battle Run
    Who came in 2nd frank thecat?

3. 120+

120+ 12 pointer

On to the next accusation.

4. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
  5. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

Back to this...got called away for a few. On lie's and exaggerations there is a difference. To say you killed a 190 inch deer yet everyone see's the picture and it is only 100 inch deer that's a exaggeration if not a outright lie in a attempt to make yourself look better.
    For someone to claim they are worth a lot of money in order to secure a bank loan that's fraud and against the law and in that case a outright lie.

6. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

Dead last....LOL. I only voted for him for POTUS. :D as I did last three elections.

7. 120+

120+ 12 pointer

Well he won the first two.

8. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    Careful for the language guys.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2019
    bondhu likes this.
  9. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

Better than the two choices we had IMO... :D

10. Bubbles

Bubbles 8 pointer

Oct 25, 2016
    Lets keep this at the top. Someone, as no surprise, is hiding. Once again is scared to face the music

11. Marsh CallUser

Marsh CallUser 12 pointer

May 20, 2011
    Bowling Green, KY
    Now they have pivoted to "get him on obstruction". They continually move and pivot because nothing they do is grounded in truth.

12. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    How can there be obstruction when no crime was done????? They just said they could not find any collusion and for 2 years they told us that the collusion was a crime.

13. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    Exactly. These people are prattling children.

14. wv67

wv67 10 pointer

Dec 19, 2017
    Southern wva
    Just laugh folks they are ignorant , fake , crooked and so flustered they can’t stand it they was wrong , proven they was wrong nation wide , Trump is trying to help this country and they can’t gain anything do any harm and make money from it so they want to cause a scene and fuss They know they aren’t gonna win but they want to keep people convinced he’s bad they don’t want anyone thinking he’s helping the country if they see that he is then they can see how corrupt and moneyhungry they are and how bad they r for the country