Meuller report is done

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RLWEBB, Mar 22, 2019.

1. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    Hahahahahaha. Grouseguy....where you at comrade?

Bubbles, barney and 300winmag like this.
  2. ddwhitetails

ddwhitetails 10 pointer

Jul 6, 2014
    whats there left for him to say? LOL! He will have some silly comment when he climbs out of his deep depression.

Bubbles, barney and EdLongshanks like this.
  3. Bubbles

Bubbles 10 pointer

Oct 25, 2016
    I am sure he will hide again just like when Trump was elected.

MAGA bigly!

4. rlb165

rlb165 10 pointer

Dec 10, 2001
    I know that you’re right, but I can’t help myself...it’s like living in a KYHunting fairytale.

http://www.storyarts.org/library/aesops/stories/boy.html

Bubbles likes this.
  5. riverboss

riverboss 12 pointer

Jan 26, 2009
    northern ky
    The money spent on this witch hunt should come out of the Democrats pension fund!

davers, Bubbles and drakeshooter like this.
  6. Bubbles

Bubbles 10 pointer

Oct 25, 2016
    He keeps saying we deny reality. The reality is Trump had no part of any Russian collusion. How someone can continually present themselves on a pedestal above everyone else and be constantly proven wrong is beyond me.

drakeshooter, davers and EdLongshanks like this.
  7. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

Let me throw this out there. I kinda took a wait and see attitude on the investigation but ever hear the saying you won the battle but lost the war ? One reason Trump hopes to get re-elected is if any statute of limitations may run out on crimes he may have done before being POTUS. ( Most are 7 years right ? ) That have came out in this investigation. I still say I would not want to be in his shoes after he is no longer POTUS.

8. riverboss

riverboss 12 pointer

Jan 26, 2009
    northern ky
    Reality to them is not the same as us!
    Reality is the truth, they can't speak the truth, its against everything they want!
    Republicans aim small miss small!
    Democrats cut the barrel off and hope something hits!
    It doesn't matter how much it cost, it's not they're money they are throwing at it.

drakeshooter, davers and EdLongshanks like this.
  9. wv67

wv67 10 pointer

Dec 19, 2017
    Southern wva
    It's hard to win a war when everyone is constantly lying about you and fighting everything good your trying to do

10. Marsh CallUser

Marsh CallUser 12 pointer

May 20, 2011
    Bowling Green, KY
  11. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

When you tell so many lies it can make one hard to vote for and your guy can tell some whoppers. My neighbor is our State Rep, she is a R. I voted for her first time she ran but then she told me a couple bare face lie's and I didn't vote for her last round.

12. wv67

wv67 10 pointer

Dec 19, 2017
    Southern wva
    There are no politicians that don't lie Trump isn't a politician but I'm sure he's told some lies but his actions and his intent are good if folks would just look and judge for their self they would see it he is the only one trying to help the country but it's always gonna be this side a d that side it's life I just live and laugh at the ones attacking it is what it is

00noturkey likes this.
  13. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    One thing people need to remember about this report.

Go back and look at who was on Mueller's team. Remember the Republicans complaining NOBODY from their side was part of the team????? All the top people but 2 were at one time or another Clinton people. So we all know that THEY would have tried to find something, anything, to get back at Trump. They would have dug deeper than anybody else and came up with all they had. Seeing the summery of the report showing that THEY didn't find anything is very telling.

Ataulbe1, Feedman and riverboss like this.
  14. Marsh CallUser

Marsh CallUser 12 pointer

May 20, 2011
    Bowling Green, KY
    Since 2016, dems have lied about Trump. All they do is lie.

15. Gforcetrivers

Gforcetrivers 10 pointer

Sep 23, 2016
    Burkesville

Exaggerations are not lies in my book.