Meuller report is done

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RLWEBB, Mar 22, 2019.

1. Regulator623

Regulator623 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2006
    Eastern Kentucky
    Wildcat and barney like this.
  2. High Rack

High Rack 12 pointer

Dec 21, 2009
    in the hills
    Now I hope the IG is ready to bring his report in so we can have a go at the real collusion and treasonous acts of the former administration........This is the real meat.

TripleGee and Wildcat like this.
  3. Larry Risner

Larry Risner 6 pointer

Mar 15, 2018
    Berea, kentucky
    Let's see spent all that money and time to only pop some low hanging fruit that any run of the mill law firm could have done in less time and you still have people liven in tents and beggan for food and water after all the natural disasters this country has had over the past couple of years. Just smoke and mirrors per normal.

4. davers

davers 12 pointer

Jul 14, 2014
    Kentucky
    I foresee many, if not all, Democrat candidates loosing big time in 2020 to the Republicans. Hoping that the ones causing all this trouble get voted out.

5. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    Not in California, that state will stay blue for a while. But it could happen in other states.

Think about this. We all have heard how business and working people are leaving the high tax states in increasing numbers with Cal being number 2 on the list. If that is true then how is Cal gaining people??? From illegals. Keep your eye on the number of Cal VOTERS in the 2020 election and then do the math.

davers likes this.
  6. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    Something else.

The progressives never will accept the 2016 election and they will never accept the Mueller report. They just keep moving the goal posts as they go.

davers and riverboss like this.
  7. wv67

wv67 10 pointer

Dec 19, 2017
    Southern wva
    Well! If the man is proven innocent and all is well the next guy that has a comment about my Trump shirt won't only get cussed instead of my normal laugh and a kiss blowed at them he will get his nose broke then a laugh and an explanation of how un American he is

EC and Carl like this.
  8. skruske

skruske Fawn

Oct 6, 2018
    Halfway USA
    The word treason has gotten tossed around a lot over the past two or so years. What we have experienced is not quite to the level of treason. More accurately what we have witnessed is subversion by several people and groups. Some within the upper levels of government have engaged in outright sedition - several of the fired FBI employees, Obama himself, Hillary to be sure, much of the DNC and several current members of congress on both sides of isle to include McCain.

Time will tell if anything resembling justice will be served. I'm too old & far to cynical to believe anyone within government, now or formerly will see a day in court for their actions or crimes.

Gforcetrivers likes this.
  9. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
  10. davers

davers 12 pointer

Jul 14, 2014
    Kentucky
    I agree, wildcat. I now believe, by watching the news on the Mueller report, that some Democrats might find themselves in violation of some laws, and they are afraid they will be prosecuted.

11. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    They will not find themselves. They KNEW what they were doing while Obama was in office and KNEW what they could get away with. Hillary was suppose to keep the gravy train going then they ran into Trump which was not sup[pose to happen. They HAD to do something to save their own necks and THAT is why they will keep pushing everything they can against Trump. They do NOT want to pay for what they did.

Carl, davers and ddwhitetails like this.
  12. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    Collusion delusion. Now prosecute the subversives. There's a long list of them, get crackin.

13. PUBLIC RAT

PUBLIC RAT 6 pointer

Feb 18, 2014
    Granted it looks good so far but they are not going to stop with the nonsense committees or MSM talking there crap. They can't create a job or help the country like they should be. It will probably get worse until the next election, its all they got. Give them all a big L.

14. Ataulbe1

Ataulbe1 10 pointer

Oct 27, 2017
    Estill County
    20190324_155825.jpg Wonder how hard it was for CNN to post this? Tears on the keyboard I'm sure.

15. TripleGee

TripleGee 12 pointer

Sep 13, 2003
    Somerset
    No, they will steal as many elections as they can in 2020. 2016 caught them by surprise as they thought their efforts were enough. We're in for some wholesale and nationwide corruption the likes America has never seen. That's how I see it.