I still have some major things to get done before I hunt this weekend. I need to replace the keeper pins in my tree stand as well as fire my new muzzle loader (CVA Optima V2) a few times to get used to it. The weather doesn't look so good this weekend. I only have around 55 acres to hunt on and I don't want to wait too long to get out there. Do you think that going out there to work on the stand will be a big deal if I can't get it done before Friday evening?