Merry Christmas to All . . . .

Discussion in 'Waterfowl Hunting' started by Wyle E. Coyote, Dec 25, 2012.

1. Just a Christmas morning wish to all of you who read the "Aintry Chronicals", Merry Christmas and have a blessed day! The weather is going to turn for the worst here in the next 24 hours, so stay safe enjoy those big meals and family time together. On Thursday, when all the roads are clear lets get back after them ducks that Santa has brought us!!! Remember those who have lost loved ones this past year and take comfort in knowing that they are in the Happy Hunting Grounds with unlimited lead shells and unlimited mean greenies falling thru the timber and no limits. And for an old river hunter like Dr. Royce Dawson, I'm sure he is with Dr. John S. Oldham in Heaven this morning somewher on Yellowbanks Island still argueing over who killed the Christmas Goose!

I thank God that I'm around for yet another year to celebrate the birth of our savior Jesus Christ.

Merry Christmas to all and may God Bless You and Your Family.

WE

2. Bladefoot

Bladefoot 6 pointer

Dec 6, 2010
    Goodlow Slough
    Thanks Wyle. Merry Christmas to you as well. We met at the blind draw a couple of years ago. B'foot

3. hunt-4-life21

hunt-4-life21 12 pointer

Sep 26, 2007
    Butler Co.
    Couldn't of said it better myself. Merry Christmas!

4. Brsutton86

Brsutton86 12 pointer

Sep 19, 2009
    Harrodsburg, KY
  5. Ditch

Ditch Fawn

Dec 19, 2011
    Well said Wyle. Anytime a man can sit in a blind and look toward the heavens, ducks or no ducks is a real blessing in which we all take for granted at some time or another. The good lord has truly blessed us more than we know.

6. EKYridgerunner

EKYridgerunner 10 pointer

Sep 13, 2010
    Merry Christmas to all!

Santa brought me a mixed bag yesterday and today is a good one to start resting the hole.
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1356455162.772341.jpg

7. mike_b

mike_b 8 pointer

Aug 8, 2010
    Ledbetter
    Well said. Merry Christmas.

8. OHRIVERHUNTER

OHRIVERHUNTER 8 pointer

Nov 13, 2008
    Clarksville, IN
    Merry Christmas to everyone and a successful rest of the season my life is truly blessed as well. We like to joke around and have fun but I consider everyone a friend.
    Good luck and Good Hunting
    See you out there and be safe!
    ORH

9. Lost_in_the_woods

Lost_in_the_woods 6 pointer

Nov 15, 2008
    graves county
    Merry Christmas all. May this weather put the ducks where we can find em. Good luck out there

10. HUNTZVT

HUNTZVT 12 pointer

Merry Christmas everyone. I unfortunately pulled the Christmas shift to work, but still got home in time to have a good Christmas dinner with my wife and hounds. Couple more days of work and then off to visit my folks and hopefully squeeze in a hunt or three.

11. The Lawn Man

The Lawn Man 6 pointer

Dec 7, 2011
    Ky
    MerryCHRISTmas to a great bunch of hunters

GOD shared is awesome present with all who will accept

JESUS CHRIST