Meade County MONSTER!!!!

Discussion in 'Deer Hunting' started by reaper159, Nov 28, 2013.

1. B.G.O. of Kentucky

B.G.O. of Kentucky 12 pointer

Nov 19, 2002
    Louisville, Ky, USA.
    Jesus people, nothing has been doctored on EITHER picture. Have any of you EVER seen a fluorescent light bulb reflection? It really wasn't that hard, but I guess for some of you mental heavyweights, it's just too much for your simpleton minds.

Dude took a picture of an iphone that had the picture on the screen and caught the glare of the lights and you genius deduce (figure out for you brainiacs) that it's been Photoshopped.. This is why I rarely come to these forums anymore, because too many of you are GD genius who likely haven't even sat in a stand this year.

This man killed a FREAK of a deer and all any of you want to do is bring him down, or prove it's fake. Pitiful.

2. jmiracle

jmiracle Spike

Sep 8, 2013
    Congrats on a fine buck!

3. kipdynamite

kipdynamite 6 pointer

Oct 30, 2005
    Lexington
    I had a girlfriend who's mother lived in Doe Valley, and when we visited we would walk the woods in the neighborhood. I remember catching hunters slipping away from us that were gun hunting without orange on. Hope this deer did not meet its fate from one of those hunters. But I know Doe valley is off limits to hunting and they can grow big in there.

4. billproxs

billproxs 12 pointer

Nov 1, 2009
    KENTUCKY LAKE