McConnell

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by JKLMcClure, Nov 4, 2014.

1. randy grider

randy grider 12 pointer

Mar 15, 2006
    Burgin, KY
    Looks like Obama's "HOPE" turned to "NOPE" ! Funny how Harry Reid thinks we need to compromise now that they lost and are the minority. when they were in the drivers seat Obama talked about the Republicans will have to ride "In the back seat". I think its hilarious. Low lifes. I doubt it will matter though. In two years you cant fix what the the DIMacrats screwed up, and then the country will blame it on the Republicans (With the help of the media of course) and Hitlery will get voted in as prez. Naturally the dumacrats put a black man in last time, so it will be a woman next time, qualifications be damned. Next it will be a black lesbian.

2. FOWLER2671

FOWLER2671 12 pointer

Sep 11, 2009
    Evicted from Aintry'
    I guess you support not counting Military votes then because the Democrats wanted to disregard the absentee votes which tend to be conservative and have a high amount of military votes in Florida in 2000. They ONLY wanted to recount the votes in counties where Democrats historically win. Republicans wanted a state wide recount. It might have been 14 years but I haven't forgotten how much bullcrap the Dems tried to throw up to steal that election....

Both parties argued their case and the Republicans won the case.

3. grouseguy

grouseguy Cyber-Hunter

BS ... SCOTUS confirmed W before the facts were in. The subsequent investigation under a R administration showed Gore won FL and should have been the duly elected POTUS.

Rewrite history all you want ... But REAL election fraud is what gave us 8 years of greed based economic incompetence.

4. Xi Bowhunter

Xi Bowhunter 12 pointer

Nov 17, 2002
    Goetz Farm
    I just had to say something, since you called me out the last time HAHA.:)

There are quite a few actually:
    http://www.kentuckyhunting.net/forums/search.php?searchid=4076068

I didn't read through them, but he is mentioned in all these threads somewhere.

And you can't listen to (right wing) talk radio without them bringing him up at least once.

5. Xi Bowhunter

Xi Bowhunter 12 pointer

Nov 17, 2002
    Goetz Farm
    I won't argue with you any further than this, but there have been numerous independent studies (8 I think) that have confirmed that Gore won Florida, and should have been president.

6. ptbrauch

ptbrauch 12 pointer

Nov 10, 2004
    The OC
    FWIW, when I click on that link, it says:

vBulletin Message
    Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.

7. xbokilla

xbokilla 12 pointer

Jun 28, 2012
    It amazes me that anyone would want to put up an argument for Gore...I mean I've heard people say Bush is dumb, etc... But Gore? His elevator definitely isn't reaching the top floor. He could have won easily but even Clinton was hesitant about campaigning for him until pressured by the Democratic Party. Tipper had some conservative values that would have swung a lot of votes his way but she wasn't aloud to open her mouth under the Clinton administration...then there was that whole kiss thing...man was that sick. Whether he "got cheated" or not that was poor campaigning by the Dems and they can only point fingers at themselves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. HUNTZVT

HUNTZVT 12 pointer

I would have taken 4-8 years of Gore knowing that his failures would have ensured that Obama wouldn't be elected.

9. ptbrauch

ptbrauch 12 pointer

Nov 10, 2004
    The OC
    But you might be speaking Arabic right now in exchange for that.

10. carter county cuckler

carter county cuckler 10 pointer

Nov 25, 2009
    Hitchins,Ky
    I can't believe the Republican party hasn't found somebody to replace McConnell yet. He his a joke to Kentucky and hasn't done absolutely nothing for Kentucky in 30 years. We are one of the poorest, uneducated and highest unemployed states in the nation. Makes sense to keep him in huh.

11. Fixed another one for you bro.

12. reivertom

reivertom 12 pointer

Dec 17, 2007
    Greenup Co.

Good fix, Bro......

13. trust me

trust me Troubled Loner

Nov 27, 2004
    Jerkwater, KY
    This post speaks volumes, friends.

14. Buford

Buford 12 pointer

Mar 15, 2006
    Zone 1 bachelor heaven
    I agree. Why can't McConnell fix 150 years of corrupt state govt in 30 years? Oh yeah, that not his job. He's a US Senator, not our governor, atty general, or one of our corrupt legislators that choose to do nothing decade after decade. Just keep getting their sorry ass relatives and party hacks jobs doing nothing on the state dole. Or maybe he could singlehandedly change the culture of eastern ky? The source of our last place standing.
    Yeah, that's what he ought to be able to do...

15. trust me

trust me Troubled Loner

Nov 27, 2004
    Jerkwater, KY
    Alright, alright! I'll do it.

TrustMeforGuvner_zpse41ca544.jpg