May 14 KTBA Shoot

grinder

10 pointer
Oct 28, 2003
harrodsburg, ky, USA.
Yes, but expect nothing fancy. Im thinking hotdogs, and chips. Maybe some baked beans, potatoe salad. Will have onions, mustard, relish to dress the dogs.
I think most everyone will eat a hotdog. Alot of kids wont eat a burger.
Should have cooked up a big batch of “sloppy doe” but just have not had time.

Jman

10 pointer
Feb 14, 2003
Agreed! One of the better ones IMO. Weather was absolutely perfect! Looking forward to the July shoot!

Thanks Randy to you and the Club, for having us! Excellent program you have there!!

Jman

10 pointer
Feb 14, 2003
We failed to mention that we had a new participant with us yesterday! Sandman brought his son out to shoot with us and it added a lot of fun to the whole event. I hope he can/will come again in the future. Not sure what his name on here will be.......... "Sandson"? (sounds like an appliance).......... anyway, I'm sure time will tell. He needs to pick his own name before someone on here does! LOL!

grinder

10 pointer
Oct 28, 2003
harrodsburg, ky, USA.
Hey ! Yeah ! Sounds like a new potential club member ! I know you old geezers cant see the perks of membership but a good healthy, strong backed feller like him surely will! We need good young, healthy, strong backed members !

Carpdaddy

12 pointer
May 12, 2016
Corbin, Ky
Lots of perks to having new young blood for old geezers like myself. That’s why I am always in the lookout for more youngens to bring!
They pack, drive, cook, pick up, pull your arrows, and can even remember what your score was unlike us elders. Don’t worry Jman I ain’t gonna mention you! They add your final score for you, Help you up off stumps your sitting on after retrieving your arrow, and teach you stuff about phones that you will forget by next shoot. Unfortunately you will accidentally in the process pick up some Ringers that make you look bad on the corse, as I sure have done with that Graw feller! But the perks outweigh the problems!
Pardon me but that Rona vitamins get me hyped up terrible! Been wide open since little after 3.

Carpdaddy

12 pointer
May 12, 2016
Corbin, Ky
Think I will stop the vitamin B 1, thinking it’s the culprit! Although my wife may try to slip me some in the future, cooked, cleaned, washed dishes, cleaning my filthy garage now!! Good think I had to get someone fill in for me at church this morning or I would probably preach three hours!!! Gotta move…

Latest posts