Mass Shootings are Getting Contagious.

JR in KY

12 pointer
Jan 25, 2006
The Occupied South
More and More shootings are just adding Fuel for the Anti Gun Crowd.

Black Man Rampage in NYC subway a few days ago killin Whites.

White Man Rampage in Buffalo NY yesterday killin Blacks.

Rampage in CHURCH in California today.

These things feed on themselves and mentally unstable people just need a small Push to carry out "Something" they have been "Thinking" about.
All the Inflammatory Rhetoric from the Main Stream Media giving publicity to Radical Groups fuels it up.
It promises to be an Interesting Summer.

reivertom

12 pointer
Dec 17, 2007
Greenup Co.
I know some guys that every time there's a shooting they post on Facebook that this is a distraction from the government. I'm curious how they get a 18 year old kid to throw his life away for them?
If it happens a couple times, then it's a coincidence, after a bunch of times, I start to wonder. Do they use psy ops on social media? Do they brain wash people on websites? The government has done things like that in the past. These individuals don't think like normal people no matter what the age, that's obvious. These nuts usually live on the internet because they have few contacts with people in person. 10 years ago I would have never entertained thought like that, but in today's world, after what we're seeing, who knows?

WildmanWilson

12 pointer
Dec 26, 2004
Western Ky.
If it happens a couple times, then it's a coincidence, after a bunch of times, I start to wonder. Do they use psy ops on social media? Do they brain wash people on websites? The government has done things like that in the past. These individuals don't think like normal people no matter what the age, that's obvious. These nuts usually live on the internet because they have few contacts with people in person. 10 years ago I would have never entertained thought like that, but in today's world, after what we're seeing, who knows?
I think kids are more medicated. I think they are dealing with all the social media garbage non stop. Life is all on line now and everyone is barraged with it. The mental illness comes out differently in our society now. I don't see it as some big coordinated effort by the government though. Because of media we see everything faster now. Its still not that common. Well over 300 million people here and its still a small percentage doing these crazy acts. Social media gives these sick folks an outlet and it does make it worse in my opinion.

davers

12 pointer
Jul 14, 2014
Kentucky
The problem is "They" place blame on the gun and not the actual person or criminal pulling the trigger. The Government, in its stupidity, especially the Democrat controlled Cities, have liberal Judges that pardon Criminals, that should be in prison and off the streets. Many of these shooters have records that should have prevented them from owning a firearm in the first place. Just goes to show one that Gun Control only punishes the law abiding and protects the Criminal.

carnivore

12 pointer
Nov 17, 2007
Ky
The problem is "They" place blame on the gun and not the actual person or criminal pulling the trigger. The Government, in its stupidity, especially the Democrat controlled Cities, have liberal Judges that pardon Criminals, that should be in prison and off the streets. Many of these shooters have records that should have prevented them from owning a firearm in the first place. Just goes to show one that Gun Control only punishes the law abiding and protects the Criminal.
Even if gun control would fix mass shootings I’m not handing my freedom over to prevent it. Can you imagine the shit government would pull if they knew they didn’t have to deal with 150 million armed Americans Americans

Last edited:

riverboss

12 pointer
Jan 26, 2009
northern ky
79 yr old man with dementia going on a spending spree breaking citizens of the USA and killing the entire country!
This is what this country needs to see as front page news story, instead we get story's that help hide the real issue's and allow the country to be ruined.
Prayers for those involved in those tragic shootings, if our home security forces weren't so over welmed with illegals and hiding the truth about our elected officials maybe they could do there real job!

Latest posts