Masks for the rice rabies

Discussion in 'Politics' started by chadwimc, Aug 15, 2021.

1. chadwimc

chadwimc 12 pointer

Oct 29, 2004
    Earth
    A few hours cutting brick for a walk way. Red dust on the outside of mask. And the *INSIDE* of my mask. But the mask will stop the "rona". Right? I mean dust is smaller than a virus, right? Bueller? Bueller?

mask4.jpg mask5.jpg

slobear and KYote-Krusher like this.
  2. Deadbeat

Deadbeat 6 pointer

Feb 4, 2008
    Frenchburg
    Curious to see what Andolf says about all the schools that are wearing masks having to quarantine. After all, when almost no schools were open he was bragging that the ones wearing masks wouldn't have to shut down, and I am hearing about a lot of classes that have been sent home last week.

KYote-Krusher likes this.
  3. High Rack

High Rack 12 pointer

Dec 21, 2009
    in the hills
    Anyone who knows your Fruit of the looms won't contain your fart, knows these mask mandates are bullshit. This is nothing but a control grab, and most of the sheep fell for it, but at least Texas and Florida is pushing back.

4. Deadbeat

Deadbeat 6 pointer

Feb 4, 2008
    Frenchburg
    They are blaming the un-vaccinated for the Delta variant, yet if I remember correctly it came from Great Britain. Seems like as a whole, the US has a border problem, not a citizen problem. They are pumping covid-19 positives into Texas and Florida just to inflate their numbers too. As long as you have illegals being housed here, open borders, and international travel,
    Andolf shouldn't blame people who have no bearing on the numbers and are not out spreading it. The masks are showing how insane our leaders are, even though something is not working, repeat it thinking it will. What a bunch of imbeciles.

00noturkey, barney and Gforcetrivers like this.
  5. Gforcetrivers

Gforcetrivers 12 pointer

Sep 23, 2016
    Burkesville
    If masks are so good then have all the virus lab people wear them when working with deadly viruses instead of hazmat suits and air exchangers. Science my ass!!!! They can take their masks and shots and stick em...you know where! I have had it with their lies and misdirections.

6. Gforcetrivers

Gforcetrivers 12 pointer

Sep 23, 2016
    Burkesville
    I believe it came from India in DECEMBER!!!! There are at least 11 variants two of which are of concern neither of which originated in the US. Gain of function research is responsible for this and Humanity will pay the price.

00noturkey and High Rack like this.
  7. Deadbeat

Deadbeat 6 pointer

Feb 4, 2008
    Frenchburg
    You are right, India first and then to Great Britain.

8. Deadbeat

Deadbeat 6 pointer

Feb 4, 2008
    Frenchburg
    And then you see articles like this one, saying if you are willfully unvaccinated, you should be last in line to receive care. I'm pretty sure I pay my own health insurance, and try to stay healthy. How would people feel on most of these covid articles if you simply replaced unvaccinated with fat ass? If you are willfully a fat ass, you should be last in line to receive care. I bet that wouldn't ring well with most of America, but is very likely to be more at cause of the covid crisis than not taking a shot that doesn't prevent you from getting or spreading covid.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/george-takei-says-people-willfully-153900463.html

9. slobear

slobear 12 pointer

Nov 20, 2014
    Trump town, USA
    I’ll take fit testing for $1000 Alex!

10. chadwimc

chadwimc 12 pointer

Oct 29, 2004
    Earth
    I've been fit tested for respirators by research scientists. First in their field. For threat levels that arguably, take up to 30 years to kill me. Paper and/or cloth masks do NOTHING against virus level threats.

11. slobear

slobear 12 pointer

Nov 20, 2014
    Trump town, USA
    Trust me, I understand.

12. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    Yeah it says so right on the box. Just another blatant lie from the cdc

13. bassvax

bassvax 8 pointer

Jul 25, 2007
    WKY
    Total world-wide lock-down is the only way to kill the virus that lives outside the lab.
    It cannot be done.

The worthless mask is the only way they can make people think they are doing something about it.

Local kid I know started school last week with strict mandate - Monday tested positive for covez....How did he get it?

14. 120+

120+ 12 pointer

Maybe he didn't know how to properly wear it. Some don't.

upload_2021-8-17_10-11-24.png

15. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    As fall approaches and cases naturally increase….Buttsmear is going to shut schools down and force another year of remote learning. He has to protect his constituency