Marion County????

Discussion in 'Deer Hunting' started by jmo, Jun 25, 2020.

1. jmo

jmo 6 pointer

Apr 17, 2005
    Nicholasville
    A coworker’s family owns a farm in Marion county pretty close to the Marion County WMA and has offered for me to hunt there this fall. Any ideas on numbers in the area? I’m more of a meat hunter, but if grandpa walks by........ Any help as to numbers and buck potential would be much appreciated.

2. Meatstick

Meatstick 12 pointer

Oct 25, 2013
    Washington County
    Don't waste your time with such a junk area. You're entitled to much better.
    Them folks should be ashamed for giving you permission to hunt such a junk ass property.
    I even heard there ain't no Booners.

HuntsItAll likes this.
  3. HuntsItAll

HuntsItAll 8 pointer

Jan 23, 2009
    A hunters paradise
    I agree with Meatstick
    Them rednecks in Marion co can’t even spell deers...

Ride around that area about an hour before dark and you will answer the question you’re asking really quick.

4. woodsman92

woodsman92 10 pointer

Feb 16, 2019
    Russell Co
    I don’t know the property, actually wasn’t even aware there was a wma there. I used to work in that county and know several people there. Figured if it was much I would have heard about it. Best thing you can do is scout, never know, could be meatsticks honey hole he’s trying to keep you away from haha

5. kyoutdoorsman

kyoutdoorsman 12 pointer

Jan 19, 2016
    Lmao. Do you guys think he is hiding something lol

6. BODAB1

BODAB1 Spike

Apr 13, 2012
    We own 40 acres in the Gravel Switch area. Tons of deer. Occasional 4-5 year old buck shows up.

7. CRFmxracer

CRFmxracer 12 pointer

Sep 9, 2010
    louisville kentucky
    The wma gets pounded but a lot of good deer have been killed in that area. One of the top typicals in the state was killed near bradfordsville years ago