March 23 devotional. Gotta believe

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by ojibwa62, Mar 23, 2020.

1. ojibwa62

ojibwa62 12 pointer

Jul 1, 2018
    NOTW
    "Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them.” Mark 11:24
    Believe is a word we use a lot , but how many Christians truly believe?
    How many believe everything in the bible? We should know the Bible is the word of God and everything in it is fact. I have to admit to being frustrated by many "Christians" today in their lack of hope, belief and trust in God.

We know God is real he created every thing and before he created it nothing existed.
    The he came to earth in the flesh as Jesus , he taught us many things preformed miracles. Eventually was persecuted killed and rose from the dead three days later. Then 40 days later he ascended into heavan where he is today, many of us eagerly wait on his return

We know this to be true. There is more historical data that proves Jesus was real then almost anyone else. And almost daily we find places and things from biblical times to support the Bible.

As a born again Christian we all believe in God, so why do so many of us not believe in his protection.
    People get sick people die prematurely. We see bad things happening to good people.
    Why?
    One of the main reasons is the lack of belief in the healing power and protection. The lack of faith and belief opens the door for the evil one Satan.
    You have to believe you can walk into the fiery furnace of Nebuchadnezzar, you have to believe Jesus can and will heal you from sickness with a touch, you have believe that you and other believers can pray over the sick and heal them, why because God says you can.
    God is still doing miracles today , but do we still believe?
    The Bible is not just a collection of stories, the Bible is fact and we need to believe that.

A quote I have heard several times and my old Pastor often used.
    "If you were arrested for being a Christian, would there be enough evidence to convict you?"

Think about that a while before you answer.
    What would you say in your defense?
    Hopefully your answer without any doubt would convict you.

I see far too many christians living in fear and doubt. It's time to be strong and courageous.
    We need an army of Daniels to go up against the Giants that we are facing.

If you are lacking strength or are fearful or worried, turn to God and his word in the Bible all the answers are in there.

Have a blessed day

Timholt70 likes this.
  2. ojibwa62

ojibwa62 12 pointer

Jul 1, 2018
    NOTW
    Thought I would share this as well.
    We all make choices.

Timholt70 likes this.
  3. RLWEBB

RLWEBB 12 pointer

Nov 30, 2005
    Staffordsville, KY
    Thank you!

ojibwa62 likes this.
  4. crossfire

crossfire 8 pointer

Jun 13, 2006
    Mayfield, Ky
    Good stuff~! Especially the "if you were arrested for being a Christian, would there be enough evidence to prosecute you" scenario. Great example of self reflection!

kyhunter99 and ojibwa62 like this.
  5. clovis67

clovis67 6 pointer

Aug 16, 2008
    Excellent message and very uplifting during these uncertain times.May we all find comfort in God’s promises.God is in controll...and we must not forget this.

ojibwa62 likes this.