Mandatory testing at UK now for the unvaccinated

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by Fur Feather, Aug 26, 2021.

1. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    Really? That’s weird because 60% of the people dying in isreal are “fully vaccinated” and the death rate is 10 times worse this august than last. Crazy!

2. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    Apparently you like to selectively cherry pick facts to support your position that is quickly falling apart. Don’t die on that hill man. It’s not worth it.

3. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    Yeah and the same experts keep changing the percentage goal. Why do they keep moving the goal post? Seems weird considering science is based upon constants and facts.

4. 00noturkey

00noturkey 12 pointer

Oct 31, 2011
    High Grove
    virus wouldnt be here, cept for Fauci, an the NIH. fund red china research, an expect a good outcome. Who gets rich off of this virus? Follow the money..
    vaccines, are for the sheep/animals. do ya know who said this?

carnivore likes this.
  5. aaronc

aaronc 12 pointer

Jul 21, 2009
    Leitchfield

They gave them the biblical strain over there,....if there's anything the communists hate as much as us,...it's Israel.

6. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    Dude you need to expand your research and seriously analyze what you are being told. You can think I’m crazy all you want….but logic doesn’t waver. You bought into stupid. It’s ok to admit it. I’ve maybe bought into stupid once. Hell I dated a girl years ago that I knew I shouldn’t have….but she was an absolute blast. It’s ok. Let it go.

7. 00noturkey

00noturkey 12 pointer

Oct 31, 2011
    High Grove
    UofK sold out a while back. its to be expected.

barney and EdLongshanks like this.
  8. aaronc

aaronc 12 pointer

Jul 21, 2009
    Leitchfield

I don't think we reach that anytime soon. Even if 70% got the vax,...and it worked..( which appears to be hit or miss) that's still enough left to put it on healthcare facilities in my opinion along with everything else. Add possible new strains to that and or people getting it more than once....I figure herd immunity is a pipe dream right at this moment....but who knows.

9. barney

barney 12 pointer

Oct 11, 2005
    When China welded that apartment door shut in hazmat suits did it for me.

10. 00noturkey

00noturkey 12 pointer

Oct 31, 2011
    High Grove
    ^^^^ didnt see, the welded door. mRNA, is different from a true vaccine. they just got a spike-protein. an dont care about a cure, IMO only maybe..

11. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    A lot of people are unwilling or incapable to execute proper research.

HuntressOfLight likes this.
  12. HuntressOfLight

HuntressOfLight 12 pointer

Nov 23, 2019
    Guarding my lovely bluebirds
    The Marxists began dumbing down students long ago, intentionally; thus, such should be of little surprise. They do not even know the difference between X and Y chromosomes these days.

13. Brown Dogs Matter

Brown Dogs Matter 12 pointer

Jun 7, 2004
    Louisville, KY.
    When did I say the disease was a hoax? I know it exists, as I personally dozens of people who've contracted the virus. From folks in their 20's to people in their mid-70's, lots of my friends and former colleagues, in addition to their family members, have contracted COVID-19. Only one of them had to seek emergency treatment. He is fine now, as I just went back to see him off on his last day before retiring. The couple I know who are in their mid-70's? The husband had to be tested to even know he had it, and only then because his wife had symptoms. Another friend of mine had the 'rona during gun season last year. Hurt him so bad that he had to take off work and go hunting.

I'm not saying the virus doesn't exist. I'm not saying that it doesn't suck if you contract the disease. I'm not saying that it doesn't kill some people, which is tragic.

What I am saying is that the data doesn't support a need for forced vaccinations or any other "emergency" measures. The flu sucks pretty bad, too, and knocked me on my ass a few years back. I don't want it any more than I want COVID-19. And, I'm pretty sure it blew through my family last year, given my wife was too sick to leave the bedroom for two weeks. She had a good bit of the symptoms that were reported, minus the loss of taste/smell, although she did say food tasted different. The kids had fevers for a day or two, and I skipped out without any symptoms. Didn't bother to get tested, because there's nothing to be done for a virus and I despise being a patient at a hospital.

As I have said over and over, if you want a mask and vaccine, have at it. My wife and I have discussed the subject and decided that taking an experimental drug with ZERO long term data on effects is not necessary to keep us healthy at this time. If bodies start stacking for real, then we will reevaluate. Until then, do as you wish - it's America. Just don't force me and mine to follow you by means of social or government pressure.

14. Brown Dogs Matter

Jun 7, 2004
    Louisville, KY.
    Forgot to ask something:

The data you cite - can you describe the methodology used to obtain those numbers? That's a pretty important part of using data - knowing how it's collected. As a matter of fact, it's so important that the second section in any scientific paper details the methods used.

I'm also waiting for answers about the delta variant discrimination in testing and how mortality events are decided to be due to COVID-19. Maybe while you're throwing pretty little graphics around, you can provide cites for those?

HuntressOfLight and carnivore like this.
  15. Brown Dogs Matter

Jun 7, 2004
    Louisville, KY.
    I know. The funny part is, a large number of people will trust everything the media says about COVID-19, even knowing how that same media lie about other things when it suits them. For instance, anything about guns and "gun violence" that comes from the media is biased and we all know it. Same with any reporting on Trump or anything conservative.

Yet, those same people and organizations are doing God's work and simply spreading the truth when bloviating about a disease that - by their own data - kills less than 1% of its victims overall and only marginally more than that for the highest risk group of 80 years of age and over.

Confirmation bias, anyone?

HuntressOfLight and EdLongshanks like this.