Mandatory testing at UK now for the unvaccinated

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by Fur Feather, Aug 26, 2021.

1. slobear

slobear 12 pointer

Nov 20, 2014
    Trump town, USA
    Imo it’s not going anywhere. Ever.

Pretty clear that weather plays a huge factor on cases. When it is pleasant outside cases go down. When temps get extreme either hot or cold, cases go up.

2. HuntressOfLight

HuntressOfLight 12 pointer

Nov 23, 2019
    Guarding my lovely bluebirds
    They are forcing people into ICU that do not belong there; therefore, those stats are meaningless, just like many others relevant to all, ever since the nonsense began. Propaganda, pure and simple.

3. slobear

slobear 12 pointer

Nov 20, 2014
    Trump town, USA
    I thought when Barney shared the link to cdc that stick man graph would phase out. Guess not.

#1. That is hospitalized. Not infected

#2. That stick man graph shouldn’t be all that surprising, most can understand the simplicity. Any idea where we can get ethnicity, age, gender makeup of those hospitalized? I would think that would be an important factor unless you are just interested in advancing an agenda.

barney likes this.
  4. Brown Dogs Matter

Brown Dogs Matter 12 pointer

Jun 7, 2004
    Louisville, KY.
    I've been asking for facts. Not cute little graphics, but facts.

Look up the term "primary literature", unless you're already familiar. Contrary to what the news media, politicians, and internet experts believe, that is where to find "the science". Google Scholar is a great place to find a lot of information for free and they have a much better search algorithm than Web of Science.

See, I don't buy the media's account of anything and don't trust the numbers that they report. There are plenty of anecdotal tidbits out there that demonstrate a complete lack of standardization in reporting methodology for COVID-19 mortality, such as gunshots, vehicle trauma, and hospice cases included.

When combined with the fact that neither homeless people nor jail/prison/EMS/police staff nor inmates in jails or prisons are being stacked like cordwood - I'm gonna go with the obvious: COVID-19 is not as bad as once believed. If it were, Wayside would be empty as would the beds at every jail and prison in every state in this country.

Still, even if one stipulates that the reported mortality rate of COVID-19 is accurate, the overwhelming majority of people don't need to worry about it, vaccine or not. It's just not that serious.

Nock and EdLongshanks like this.
  5. 120+

120+ 12 pointer

That was a fact. You can call it what you want but it's hospitals reporting the results. Would you rather I type out the numbers?

upload_2021-8-28_19-7-52.png

There are plenty of people on this site dealing with it. Tell them it's a hoax.

slickhead slayer and Ataulbe1 like this.
  6. slobear

slobear 12 pointer

Nov 20, 2014
    Trump town, USA
    No one is calling it a hoax. Once again, does your Tn numbers include the thousands of illegals being dropped off there? One could say that 100% of them are active cases and you would not be able to refute the fact. Why? Because you simply have no evidence otherwise.

7. 120+

120+ 12 pointer

I think you should believe what you want. Life will continue to go on. You will wear a mask when required and COVID will happen no matter what you believe.
    I just hope you don't have to deal with it personally.

8. slobear

slobear 12 pointer

Nov 20, 2014
    Trump town, USA
    My 29 yr old son and grandkids have this shit since Tuesday. Im not the one on here using incomplete data or stick man graphs to prop up an argument.

9. Ataulbe1

Ataulbe1 12 pointer

Oct 27, 2017
    Estill County
    So they're only forcing unvaccinated into the ICU? Or just at a higher rate? Pretty sure they have to be sick enough to seek help at the ED, then be sick enough to be admitted as an inpatient before "they" can force them into the ICU...

10. Ataulbe1

Ataulbe1 12 pointer

Oct 27, 2017
    Estill County
    #1 - NO that is covid positive in the ICU.
    #2 - What does the persons demographic matter? That graphic is an easy visual for those that can't wrap their head around numbers.

11. 120+

120+ 12 pointer

Stick man graphs! LOL Man you are really a trip!

12. Ataulbe1

Ataulbe1 12 pointer

Oct 27, 2017
    Estill County
    Lol if there are "cute" graphics it can't be true! Put that data in a spreadsheet and get back to me!! :D:rolleyes:

13. 120+

120+ 12 pointer

There's your answer Bud.

14. HuntressOfLight

HuntressOfLight 12 pointer

Nov 23, 2019
    Guarding my lovely bluebirds
    One would think, but you are grossly mistaken. I may be suing two of three hospitals.

15. baknblack

baknblack 10 pointer

Jan 30, 2014
    Henry County
    Cause it's been engineered for high performance.

00noturkey likes this.